Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 Update - Betrayal, Part 1 (Queen Ivinea) | Goals/notes in post 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Wow a year already! unfortunately I don't get any advanced notice of updated content but S8 do often post in the Sneak Peek thread about new content coming soon. From the faeries we moved to mermaids so it could be at some point the glimmerwood citizen stories will again merge. There are a few loose ends now in main story we are anxious to find out about this is definitely one!
    I just completed this and now find out S8 introduced more story lines before finishing this one hwhich leaves me accused of kidnapping faeries?

I was holding off going to mermaids trying to finish the "original" storyline goals. Does reaching this point mean I've reached the "end"

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I just completed this and now find out S8 introduced more story lines before finishing this one hwhich leaves me accused of kidnapping faeries?

I was holding off going to mermaids trying to finish the "original" storyline goals. Does reaching this point mean I've reached the "end"
    Yes it does. The mermaid arc only has 1 pre-requisite and that's an Elven link.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes it does. The mermaid arc only has 1 pre-requisite and that's an Elven link.
    Thanks Spiritwind

This may sound like a dumb question but are we sure the yellow dust still drops from the chateau after the first adventure returns?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    This may sound like a dumb question but are we sure the yellow dust still drops from the chateau after the first adventure returns?
    I'm on that goal right now, and I've gotten Yellow Dust drops from the Royal Chateau even after completing the four Adventures at the Castle. It's just annoying because it's random even after a 6-hour wait... At the minimum, you can make one Shimmering Shear in 1.25 days if you're really, really fortunate and get a drop every single collection. And if you collect on time.

If you have the materials, it seems more productive to get it from the Adventure that guarantees two Yellow Dust in 2 hours. On my fourth Adventure, it actually dropped three. If you really want to go the Royal Chateau route, it's going to take a lot of patience and a bit of luck. Hope you get the drops soon!
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Farm Supplier
    I just finished “ Betrayal “ Part 1.
    Last post is from 11-11-2018.
    Was there never a continuation? It ends so suddenly.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112