Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 Update - Betrayal, Part 1 (Queen Ivinea) | Goals/notes in post 1

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    When I saw this goal appear I went straight to the Royal Chateau, clicked on it, got a further yellow dust, but when I look at the goal in my book, it still says 0/4, it didn't count my collection. And yes, I have force closed twice, hoping it would update. Has this happened to anyone else? Surely I didn't need to click 'Go' in the goal book, just clicking on the chateau should have counted. Possible bug?
    When I pressed 'Go' it took me to the castle, possibly a new adventure? Have knights out at present will have to wait

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpig943 View Post
    When I pressed 'Go' it took me to the castle, possibly a new adventure? Have knights out at present will have to wait
    Yes an adventure...I found it when my knights came home. I can't remember the requirements other than it took one pile of yellow dust ( I had 2 at the time) and takes 2 hours. When I collected I didn't notice anything drop, but I had 5 dust available and could send out another adventure... so maybe the Knights carry a pile of dust with them and come back with more?
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpig943 View Post
    Ah, thankyou pink pig, it does too. That's actually a bit confusing, I took it to mean visit the chateau 4 times, I don't expect to be the only one, but you never know. Anyhow, castle adv comes back in 4 hrs so will see how long this one is then.

First Adventure came back with 3 yellow dust to give me a total of 4. Goal currently says 1 of 4. Maybe 4 adventures? New adventure requirements are 1 yellow dust, 3 fey crystal & 5 Faeries murmur.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll double check with sourp4tch about the wording of this goal as it doesn't seem right. I've made a note in post 1 about it....

Executive Chef
    Search the ROYAL CHATEAU is an exploration from the Castle.. not visting our Chateau on the game board.
    The exploration is not present in the Barracks.
    It needs 2 YellowDusts which u get collecting from the RoyalChateau, Fay Crystals and something else.
    The RoyalChateau exploration presenterd only when I had collect the 2nd YellowDust.

correction: only one yellow dust needed.. one is still left in my inventory.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 08-19-16 at 04:38 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Search the ROYAL CHATEAU is an exploration from the Castle.. not visting our Chateau on the game board.
    The exploration is not present in the Barracks.
    It needs 2 YellowDusts which u get collecting from the RoyalChateau, Fay Crystals and something else.
    The RoyalChateau exploration presenterd only when I had collect the 2nd YellowDust.
    Yes, an adventure with that name makes more sense! post 1 updated...

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Ah, thankyou pink pig, it does too. That's actually a bit confusing, I took it to mean visit the chateau 4 times, I don't expect to be the only one, but you never know. Anyhow, castle adv comes back in 4 hrs so will see how long this one is then.
    I tapped on the royal chatea too and nothing. Tried restarting still nothing. Tapped go on the goal and it sent me to adventure. Have to wait till my knights come back to see what adventure they will have to go on.

Rhino Keeper
    Argghh...!
    Very bad explained!!!! And I sent my knights to an adventure this morning thinking in visit royal chateau

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I tapped on the royal chatea too and nothing. Tried restarting still nothing. Tapped go on the goal and it sent me to adventure. Have to wait till my knights come back to see what adventure they will have to go on.
    Quote Originally Posted by paisdelasmaravillas View Post
    Argghh...!
    Very bad explained!!!! And I sent my knights to an adventure this morning thinking in visit royal chateau
    I fell for it too! Went directly to my Royal Chateau like the dialog & goal said. Nothing in the dialog about adventuring was even mentioned.
    Why does S8 keep doing this??? The wording about Zabrina going on your game board & not in inventory hasn't been changed after all this time & now this!
    The next several pages will be nothing but posts now about this goal & how the RC is not ticking off their visits. How could you not think this would be confusing S8?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast