Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/18 Update - Betrayal, Part 1 (Queen Ivinea) | Goals/notes in post 1

Quote Originally Posted by fabulus12 View Post
    I'm on the visit Royal Chateau 4 times, I've visited but my count isn't changing. Is there anything else I need to do?
    Its not visiting the actual building. It's an adventure in the castle/keep.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    I'm catching up on the storyline! Doing this one now and then I'll be all caught up!

New Resident
    I just started this but I am not seeing a Royal Chateau to get the inital yellow dust from. I am at level 50. I have the Royal Manor? And when I hit Find A Clue it directs me to the Royal Buildings - not one is a Royal Chateau. It is also not in my adventures from the Queen's Court. But again - still have not collected the first yellow dust.

New Resident
    Nevermind!!! Just found it in my inventory - sorry!!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-13-16 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Hooray! (Not edited, just adding my comment) ;)

Rhino Keeper
    So once this is done.. Is that the end of the story line so far?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    So once this is done.. Is that the end of the story line so far?
    Yes it is the current end.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Farm Supplier
    Hi SW! Since it's been over a year since your last confirmation...do u have any new info yet on when there will b a continuation of this part of the storyline?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CheebaAngel View Post
    Hi SW! Since it's been over a year since your last confirmation...do u have any new info yet on when there will b a continuation of this part of the storyline?
    Wow a year already! unfortunately I don't get any advanced notice of updated content but S8 do often post in the Sneak Peek thread about new content coming soon. From the faeries we moved to mermaids so it could be at some point the glimmerwood citizen stories will again merge. There are a few loose ends now in main story we are anxious to find out about this is definitely one!

Farm Supplier
    Wow a year already! unfortunately I don't get any advanced notice of updated content but S8 do often post in the Sneak Peek thread about new content coming soon. From the faeries we moved to mermaids so it could be at some point the glimmerwood citizen stories will again merge. There are a few loose ends now in main story we are anxious to find out about this is definitely one!
    Ty SW for the quick reply on a super old thread! Lol. And I really appreciate that additional info, i'll have 2 keep an eye out there for new info, Thanx!!
    (I also wanted 2 say, I know ur not with S8 & so I REALLY appreciate all you do for everyone. I was lost in this game for yrs till I found this forum this time around❤)

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast