Thread: Tips for storybook adventures

Banned

Tips for storybook adventures

I'm not the best with story book adventures and I know some others aren't either so I created this post for people who aren't good with storybooks. Please comment some tips down below to complete a full storybook adventure. Thx

Executive Chef
    Hi, I thought I would share some tips although Iv played in a few do not really a new player.
    Number one, I start the story book on the last day so that I can grow as much food as possible. That way food should not be as much of an issue for you during the event. Never leave your farms empty, I personally do charm cherries and nexus nuts throughout the whole day and night to get food.
    Number two, try and have 6 farms as often as you can as when it's plant or harvest a certain amount of food that can cause a serious delay if say you have 4 farms and it's harvest 6 mangoes. U wld have to wait 8 hours before you could do the other 2.
    Number three, use this site as much as possible! Ppl are very good at posting the chapters and giving advice so use them!'

Executive Chef
    Ninasidstorm8 gave me the great tip in her posts during storybook of how she is doing it.. That getting two of the animal you need to breed and feed helps to save food, thank you Nina!

Executive Chef
    I also Mae the animals that we have to breed and feed story so that I remember not to sell them during the event if I need space. Iv made that mistake before!
    2 of each animal (like has already been said) are great as it keeps costs down and hopefully stops the need to have to evolve them (at least more than once anyway)

Executive Chef
    tip (posted by someone else) :
    about 20h before the last chapter, plant rune prunes (20h crops) in 3 farms so they will be ready for the last chapter's last act
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

New Resident
    Hi all, first time on these forums. I imagine that having animals ready to breed with so that you don't need to wait to get them randomly would be a good tip.

I'm looking for a list of all the animals that have been needed to be bred during storybook events.

For example, the Skytown Storybook just ended, which required breeding with a Racmoon, a Plantler, and an Aquater or Bamboon.
    Are these the only animals needed? I haven't played long enough to know.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazav117 View Post
    Hi all, first time on these forums. I imagine that having animals ready to breed with so that you don't need to wait to get them randomly would be a good tip.

I'm looking for a list of all the animals that have been needed to be bred during storybook events.

For example, the Skytown Storybook just ended, which required breeding with a Racmoon, a Plantler, and an Aquater or Bamboon.
    Are these the only animals needed? I haven't played long enough to know.

Thanks!
    Yes, those are about the only ones. There hasn't been much development in the game event format (and there hasn't been any word of upcoming developments), so you would probably be pretty safe just having these for the "Breed with" tasks.

You should, however, take a look at the Evolution Chart in the Creatures Guide and take note of the creatures that have 6, 8 and 12 hour evolution times and make sure you have a couple of each at low levels. This is crucial if you plan to save food during the times when the tasks call for the evolving of creatures. After you evolve them for the tasks, sell them off and breed another to take its place.

Welcome to the game/forum!

- The players here are great at posting the entire storybook by the first day. Check on here often so you can plan ahead!
    - Keeping your farms active is the key to succeeding on this game.
    - I like to keep my "failed attempts" at breeding the new animals needed for certain events IF they have enough of an evolution time. I used to feed animals all the way up to level 12 or so, then sell them, but realized that wasted food. Level 1 to 4 is cheaper and saves you food. I only feed past Level 4 if I intend to keep the animal.
    - Pay attention to if a chapter says HATCH an animal vs. BREED an animal! Very different.
    - Most importantly...ask questions. People on here love to help others.

Hopefully that helps a little <3

New Resident
    Okay thanks so much for the reply!