Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Restaurant Story Goals: 2016-August-17 "Phoebe's Science Project"

Host(ess)

Lightbulb

too I like this new form of goals ; more to complete scientific decoration
    For Storm8: I want to buy back the machines that no longer exist and expired machines goals .

^vv^ < ─(v^▼.▼^)

I've accomplished all 7/7 goals. How do I get the stove or oven to offer more than three menu items?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 7700AnchorInn View Post
    I've accomplished all 7/7 goals. How do I get the stove or oven to offer more than three menu items?
    The goal ovens only have three recipes each.

New Resident
    I hope someone can help me i haven't completed the project in time (cooking the Newtonion beef etc) now I have no goals etc? What happens now?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Paris1882 View Post
    I hope someone can help me i haven't completed the project in time (cooking the Newtonion beef etc) now I have no goals etc? What happens now?
    I had the same question so I sent an email to the support staff and apparently it was a timed goal. I had no idea since there was nothing stating a remaining time frame as other goals usually show. Im fairly new to the game. Im currently on level 27. From reading through this forum, I have come to find out that they have monthly goals and that goal was the goal for August. Hope this answered your question ☺ If you'd like a new neighbor, feel free to add me! ID: Paige1189

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige1189 View Post
    I had the same question so I sent an email to the support staff and apparently it was a timed goal. I had no idea since there was nothing stating a remaining time frame as other goals usually show. Im fairly new to the game. Im currently on level 27. From reading through this forum, I have come to find out that they have monthly goals and that goal was the goal for August. Hope this answered your question ☺ If you'd like a new neighbor, feel free to add me! ID: Paige1189
    You are correct, this was a timed goal and once it expires , you will not be able to complete it.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    After the new goals popped up today, I got several pop ups to complete the Science Project goal for 4 gems. I completed the goal last month.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-21-13-35-28.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	550.3 KB 
ID:	33593

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-21-13-36-02.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	715.2 KB 
ID:	33594

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-21-13-38-35.png