Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Goals: 2016-August-17 "Phoebe's Science Project"

Fashion Designer
    This is a weird way of doing goals, jumping back and forth on recipes. But it does make it more interesting because you don't know what to expect anymore.

New Resident
    Actually those are the sonic ones etc you don't have to purchase those.. the parts are for the actual stove for the goal.. It is a ways down in the appliance catalog for some odd reason
    Last edited by MelonieG; 08-18-16 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Mis wrote

New Resident
    The parts are for the stove.. Not the ones that require 20 something gems though.. You have to go through the appliance catalog to find it

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Mine said serve 0/3of the polar puffs on the second one.
    Anyone else unable to purchase/place the human cooking display? I have been unable to place it and unable to progress through the challenge because of this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkNHoney2002 View Post
    Anyone else unable to purchase/place the human cooking display? I have been unable to place it and unable to progress through the challenge because of this.
    Its a wall decor,are you trying to place it on the floor?

Lol. Yes. I feel like an idiot!
    Thank you😶

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkNHoney2002 View Post
    Lol. Yes. I feel like an idiot!
    Thank you��
    It happens, glad you can finish the goals now.
    ps:youre not the first one to do it ��

Fashion Designer
    Yikes the rainbow veggie garden is a bit on the pricey side...

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Pardon my ignorance. I've only been playing since May 2016 and it's my first time working on a monthly goal. I have two separate but similar goals in my game - Phoebe's Science Project and a Gift for Phoebe. I'm currently on step 5/7 in the Science Project.

To which goal is the Veggie Garden related? I've looked at the images posted by pcabral03 but I'm unable to determine. I'm only interested in the veggie garden, not the kitchen lab thingy prize. So if the veggie garden is part of a Gift for Phoebe, I'll work on that goal.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mogglo View Post
    Pardon my ignorance. I've only been playing since May 2016 and it's my first time working on a monthly goal. I have two separate but similar goals in my game - Phoebe's Science Project and a Gift for Phoebe. I'm currently on step 5/7 in the Science Project.

To which goal is the Veggie Garden related? I've looked at the images posted by pcabral03 but I'm unable to determine. I'm only interested in the veggie garden, not the kitchen lab thingy prize. So if the veggie garden is part of a Gift for Phoebe, I'll work on that goal.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer.

You will need to finish "Gift for Phoebe" then "Agnes' Colorful Plants" will pop up, finish that too and it will unlock Rainbow Veggie Garden.

Sometimes I don't like final prizes either, but still like playing goals to unlock the appliances and their recipes to master for gems (6 per appliance) which I save up for cool decorations.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast