Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My ship didn't come in

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I didnt get coins after boardwalk order. After the passenger came to boardwalk there was nothing. It told me how many hours until next order.
    Sorry to hear that. The next time you complete an order, do you mind taking a screenshot after you complete it so that the team may investigate this further? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    This is the first time this happened to me. Around 4 pm, I delivered all my orders. After popping the balloons, I decided to check the landmarks in the screen that appears after the balloons. Usually, when I do this, my visitors do show up on the boardwalk but not this time. I saw the ship go away from the boardwalk and no visitors.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    This is the first time this happened to me. Around 4 pm, I delivered all my orders. After popping the balloons, I decided to check the landmarks in the screen that appears after the balloons. Usually, when I do this, my visitors do show up on the boardwalk but not this time. I saw the ship go away from the boardwalk and no visitors.
    Sorry to hear that. Should this happen again, do you mind taking a screenshot after you pop the balloons so that we may investigate further?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Should this happen again, do you mind taking a screenshot after you pop the balloons so that we may investigate further?
    I'll try to remember to do so.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    I'll try to remember to do so.
    Just a little note, the coins fly on their own if you were in the Landmarks screen for a while. Not sure if this happened to yours. But keep pic for investigation.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Just a little note, the coins fly on their own if you were in the Landmarks screen for a while. Not sure if this happened to yours. But keep pic for investigation.
    I completed two other boardwalk orders since then and the ship came in both times. However, I didn't check the landmarks after popping the bubbles, just in case this is what caused me not seeing the visitors.

Executive Chef
    Hey guys. Yes to Rynetory. If you do not collect from the Customers, the Coins will automatically add to your total.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12