Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not getting special parts for Points of Interest / Locations

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I'm glad you're getting the drops now and much closer to repairing the Studios. I'm so excited for you. btw all feedback is very welcome so no worries about that.
    Got the 5th movie board and am repairing the studio now. Amazing how quickly the boards came after the new event started. Thanks again

Grand Emperor
    Oh Congrats!! That's wonderful news.

Farm Supplier
    Has this issue reared its head again ? No movie boards for me since I finished the bridge a week ago.
    Have probably opened 30-40 mystery boxes in that time and received only bubble wrap, wooden crate, tripods, packing tape, hard hats and cash etc.......

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by qprpaul View Post
    Has this issue reared its head again ? No movie boards for me since I finished the bridge a week ago.
    Have probably opened 30-40 mystery boxes in that time and received only bubble wrap, wooden crate, tripods, packing tape, hard hats and cash etc.......
    Not sure why for your case but the team did confirm this isn't a bug. I think it takes longer to gather those special parts when we progress through the game. I had gotten the parts to repair the Mayor's Mansion within a day but the others took longer gradually. You can however send an email to support@storm8.com if you feel better having an agent check out your game.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The team has checked and confirmed that the drops of special parts is not affected in the new version. Keep going.

We took a look at game and we can confirm that you will still receive the items needed to build points of interest from Mystery Boxes. As you progress through building your city and add new points of interest, some buildings may require items that are more rare and harder to obtain. It may take a few Mystery Boxes before you can get the items you need for some of these points of interest.

We wish good luck to all the mayors on building their Dream Cities!

New Resident
    I expanded to the Light House a couple of levels ago and have still not received any light bulbs. Anybody else have any ideas?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckel19 View Post
    I expanded to the Light House a couple of levels ago and have still not received any light bulbs. Anybody else have any ideas?
    I got most of them from mastering businesses, maybe you can try that and see how it goes?

New Resident
    That's what I've been doing but I'll just keep going then if that's all it takes.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckel19 View Post
    That's what I've been doing but I'll just keep going then if that's all it takes.
    You are definitely on the right track. Hope you'll be able to repair your Lighthouse very soon.

New Resident

No Compasses or Lifeguard Donuts

After completing the bridges and expanding to Chesterfield Landing and Chesterfield Castle, neither the compass nor the lifeguard donut items are generated. It has been a few days now.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for letting us know. Could you try to master some more businesses to see if you receive them?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast