Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not getting special parts for Points of Interest / Locations

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for the pics. I've passed along to SparklyOctopus. I'm not near the Studio so I dont get these special parts but I remembered the previous special parts took me about a week to collect. Not sure about this though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks for the pics. I've passed along to SparklyOctopus. I'm not near the Studio so I dont get these special parts but I remembered the previous special parts took me about a week to collect. Not sure about this though.
    Thanks. Note in another thread, someone mentioned not getting any parts for observatory since the upgrade. May be related

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Thanks. Note in another thread, someone mentioned not getting any parts for observatory since the upgrade. May be related
    Thanks for highlighting that. Not sure cos the drops are random and from previous feedback, it took players several days to collect those special parts even when using the old version. The new version is only recently so Idk. Lets wait for the team to check.

Rhino Keeper
    Yesterday finally I got one map!

Do you know how long has it been since you last receive a map? Sometimes the special parts take me several days or over a week to collect them all. Can you keep track of your rewards when you master your businesss and post the screen shots in Bug and Issues forum? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for highlighting that. Not sure cos the drops are random and from previous feedback, it took players several days to collect those special parts even when using the old version. The new version is only recently so Idk. Lets wait for the team to check.
    Thanks. Did about 5 more shops mastered today. No parts for studio. Mostly parts for inventory. One transit and one saw. I really need shovels to expand, though.

Thanks again

Grand Emperor
    The team has checked and confirmed that the drops of special parts is not affected in the new version. Keep going.

We took a look at game and we can confirm that you will still receive the items needed to build points of interest from Mystery Boxes. As you progress through building your city and add new points of interest, some buildings may require items that are more rare and harder to obtain. It may take a few Mystery Boxes before you can get the items you need for some of these points of interest.

We wish good luck to all the mayors on building their Dream Cities!

Rhino Keeper
    The team has checked and confirmed that the drops of special parts is not affected in the new version. Keep going.
    Thanks. I got 2 movie albums today after new event started. Even though they say the part drops weren't affected by the update, I got the two items after mastering 3 or 4 home improvement stores as part of the event. Coincidence?

Grand Emperor
    Thanks. I got 2 movie albums today after new event started. Even though they say the part drops weren't affected by the update, I got the two items after mastering 3 or 4 home improvement stores as part of the event. Coincidence?
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com if you have further questions on this matter. They can investigate your game and provide you with specific answers for your account. Sorry I wouldnt know why and what had transpired in your game. The Agent will be able to help you further. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com if you have further questions on this matter. They can investigate your game and provide you with specific answers for your account. Sorry I wouldnt know why and what had transpired in your game. The Agent will be able to help you further. Thanks.
    Thanks. Understand, I'm not complaining. I've gotten 4 movie boards since the new event started. Maybe just a coincidence that they started to drop after the new event and so many deliveries before the event without drops. Regardless, seems fixed now. Thanks again

Grand Emperor
    Thanks. Understand, I'm not complaining. I've gotten 4 movie boards since the new event started. Maybe just a coincidence that they started to drop after the new event and so many deliveries before the event without drops. Regardless, seems fixed now. Thanks again
    I'm glad you're getting the drops now and much closer to repairing the Studios. I'm so excited for you. btw all feedback is very welcome so no worries about that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast