Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not getting special parts for Points of Interest / Locations

Rhino Keeper

Not getting special parts for Points of Interest / Locations

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The team has checked and confirmed that the drops of special parts is not affected in the new version. Keep going.

We took a look at game and we can confirm that you will still receive the items needed to build points of interest from Mystery Boxes. As you progress through building your city and add new points of interest, some buildings may require items that are more rare and harder to obtain. It may take a few Mystery Boxes before you can get the items you need for some of these points of interest.

We wish good luck to all the mayors on building their Dream Cities!
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    These drops will get harder as you get into further and further expansions.

Expanded to Chesterfield Movie Studios. Have mastered about 5 or 6 shops since the expansion. Not getting any expansion parts for more land nor the movie boards needed to repair the studio. Only getting few parts to expand the inventory warehouse. Can someone check on this?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-02-16 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Added quote

Grand Emperor
    You should be getting a reward for every mastered business, are you getting it?

Executive Chef
    Hey there. Rynetory is correct. You should be getting a reward after mastering a business. If you are still not receiving a reward, could you please take a screenshot so that I can pass it to the team to investigate further? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Before I downloaded the update I have unlocked the observatory and was receiving the maps to finish it. But now AFTER the update I don' t received maps anymore. Can anybody help me?

Rhino Keeper
    Hey there. Rynetory is correct. You should be getting a reward after mastering a business. If you are still not receiving a reward, could you please take a screenshot so that I can pass it to the team to investigate further? Thanks!
    I do get a reward, it's a part for the inventory warehouse... Crate, tape, or bubble wrap.

Other times I've gotten a reward or two and at least once in the mastered stores (doing 6 or 7 of them), I should have received a movie clipboard needed for the studio or even an expansion item. Since finishing the bridge I have gotten NO expansion items from mastering shops. This is not right.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    I do get a reward, it's a part for the inventory warehouse... Crate, tape, or bubble wrap.

Other times I've gotten a reward or two and at least once in the mastered stores (doing 6 or 7 of them), I should have received a movie clipboard needed for the studio or even an expansion item. Since finishing the bridge I have gotten NO expansion items from mastering shops. This is not right.
    Thanks for the additional information. The next time you master a shop, would it be possible to take a screenshot of the rewards so that I can pass it along to the team? Thanks for all of your assistance.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the additional information. The next time you master a shop, would it be possible to take a screenshot of the rewards so that I can pass it along to the team? Thanks for all of your assistance.
    Will do. I am doing a boardwalk order right now and should be finished in about 2 hours. I see someone else posted in another forum that since expanding to or working on the city Brooke bridge, he hasn't gotten any parts for the observatory. Perhaps this is related. Something may be broken with the new update considering the invisible factories, bridge, lack of animation, etc. may all be related

Rhino Keeper
    Did two more shops. One was coins only. Other coins and part for inventory. Screenshots attached. If I can't put two screenshots will put one in next message

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	32906

Views:	89 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	32907

Rhino Keeper
    Did two more deliveries. Finally got a transit for expansion. Still not a movie board in sight

Do they expect us to use gems to replace the movie boards that are not dropping? I have a goal to complete but can't without the movie boards

Attached screen shots.

Views:	70 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	32908

Views:	90 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	32909

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    Before I downloaded the update I have unlocked the observatory and was receiving the maps to finish it. But now AFTER the update I don' t received maps anymore. Can anybody help me?
    Do you know how long has it been since you last receive a map? Sometimes the special parts take me several days or over a week to collect them all. Can you keep track of your rewards when you master your businesss and post the screen shots in Bug and Issues forum? Thanks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast