Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Explode Toad- Tournament August 19 2016

Banned
    My last battle for today can only be round 8. I hope I can complete it so I can carry on tomorrow which is still the weekend for me but then it will be Monday. I want to get my first battle animal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ABABAU View Post
    How long will the tournament last?
    The tournament will end at 12:00 am (or perhaps 11:59 pm) late Sunday night. Pacific time, in the USA. It does not matter what day & time you started.

I wish you lots of luck! I hope you win the tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    I completed the tournament with a Crystal Unicorn win over Exploding Toad. My record is 18-13 which is worse than that of the last tournament. The gemstone animals (Crystal Unicorn and Grand Unicorn) performed well while I'm disappointed with one of my favorite animals, Blizard. Blizzard contributed nothing and lost all battles although I gave it many opportunities. By the way, I really don't like Reptiles so Exploding Toad may possibly stay in Storage for a while. Good luck to you if you're still battling.

Rhino Keeper
    This tournament is just too **** hard. I have a selection of level 15 Super Rare creatures and my Unicorns, but some of the opposition took 6 or 7 attempts to defeat. I'm waiting to fight level 14 again, so I doubt if I'll finish as that will be at 20:50 UK time and the tournament finishes 08:00. I do need sleep before then!

Banned
    I'm on level 16 with the jingle shells and I'm using my rock rhino. I don't think I will get this one cause I've got school.):

Safely in storage, the Explode Toad will be a very welcome addition to my forest Good luck everyone!!!

Executive Chef
    I hope I can Explode Toad defeat still , slowly I 'm getting tired and to all who have completed the tournament Congratulations

YOU CAN DO IT Drachenia! I used Grand Unicorn (gem) to defeat him. GOOD LUCK!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    YOU CAN DO IT Drachenia! I used Grand Unicorn (gem) to defeat him. GOOD LUCK!!
    Thank you for your acclaim Chickenlady . I have Grand Unicorn , Crystal Unicorn , Pisces fought all Epic against Explode Toad and Pisces star sign strongly , fire strongly , star sign strongly . Now wait again for 1 hour.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Thank you for your acclaim Chickenlady . I have Grand Unicorn , Crystal Unicorn , Pisces fought all Epic against Explode Toad and Pisces star sign strongly , fire strongly , star sign strongly . Now wait again for 1 hour.
    Beast worked for me with water being critical. Good luck, Drachenia and all!
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast