Thread: Acronyms

Fashion Designer

Acronyms

Is there A list of the cool acronyms used here somewhere or could we make a list. I've seen quite a few lately that I don't know both here and in posts on my wall finally figured out that had meant have a good day lol.

In particular I'm seeing dips and adipps floating around but have no idea what it means. I saw it mainly on the soccer discussion board where someone mentioned levelling spachilles is better than a soccer hybrid which I find interesting as my USA dragon has never lost as is not even epic.

Thanks for any input

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Banned
    Dips in the battle arena refers to diamond, infinity, passion and soccer. I presume the a is for Achilles and my level3 has kicked level 20 butt before, can't think what the 2nd p would be!

Fashion Designer
    The DIPPS are Diamond, Infinity, Passion, Pyramid and Soccer. These dragons have a 25% chance of beating high level Champions in the tournaments. Every other dragon in the game only has a 10% chance. The Achilles is coming up with the same odds as the DIPPS, so the DIPPS are becoming the ADIPPS (I like DIPPAS, though).

Fashion Designer
    Lol ok now it makes sense no wonder USA does well I guess I'm glad I have my Achilles on nine time to level him up as soon as I finish feeding valiant. Now if only they would bring the others back out so those of us that never got them could get a crack at them!

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Lol ok now it makes sense no wonder USA does well I guess I'm glad I have my Achilles on nine time to level him up as soon as I finish feeding valiant. Now if only they would bring the others back out so those of us that never got them could get a crack at them!
    Congrats your Achilles! I'm so jealous! I've been trying and have bred so many Olympus fails it's not even funny! Had to take a break from it before I lost my mind, but plan to start trying again soon. On the bright side, I have also gotten many other Olympus types as fails for Achilles, so now I have a respectable collection of them.

The Honorable Panda
    Thread is getting off topic. Please keep the discussions around Acronyms.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request