Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update August 17 2016

The layout is similar to other S8 games. Looks as though RS is joining the rest of the games. I like the progress bar.

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Why are the goals on Restaurant story different to Bakery storys? The layout looks weird

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    I'm using an Android tablet and the update showed up without my having to do anything.

Looks like S8 has changed the formatting. There are sonic versions of the goal ovens which is nice, I guess. I've never used them.

I bought two of the first oven and they both came fully assembled... awesome! Nice touch, S8!

My neighbors are sending parts (glass sheets and stainless steel screws). My guess is those go to the second appliance.
    First ovens were already assembled for me too
    Will wait to accept gifts till I get to second oven though.

The Honorable Panda
    The Food Lab Oven does not need to be assembled, but other Goals in this update will require the new parts for another appliance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The Food Lab Oven does not need to be assembled, but other Goals in this update will require the new parts for another appliance.
    Is there going to be gem items that need to be purchased to complete this goal?

Farm Supplier
    RE: 50's Diner Box
    It would be nice if we could just buy the bowling alley because I don't really want any of that other stuff ... which is probably what I would get, the stuff I don't want.

Farm Supplier
    Why the second oven 25 gems? Some people don't have enough to buy but one oven and some people will not want to spend 25 gems on a oven?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ONeal28 View Post
    Why the second oven 25 gems? Some people don't have enough to buy but one oven and some people will not want to spend 25 gems on a oven?
    Then just buy the coin one. It is not a requirement of the goal to buy the gem one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ONeal28 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Then just buy the coin one. It is not a requirement of the goal to buy the gem one.
    Yes second appliance "Food Lab Stove" is available to buy in coins also once you've unlocked it, updated price and parts needed for it on goal thread :-)

Executive Chef
    The tables are 2 GEMS each!

Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    Not a huge fan of change so this is a wait and see how it goes. if anyone purchases the 25 gem appliance would appreciate a knowledge of how many recipes... thx
    I purchased 1 of each & the recipes are the same in both ovens just the gem oven is a Sonic Oven so it cooks 20% faster. As far as the stoves I have not unlocked the goal stove yet but I would think its the same recipes just cooks faster & I was able to start cooking on the Sonic Stove even though I have not got the actual goal stove unlocked yet. I posted a picture below & as u can see the Sonic Stoves 2nd & 3rd recipes are still locked but I was able to get a jump start on cooking the 1st recipe & I hope it counts when I get to that part of the goal.
    Hope this answered your question. Hag1 STACEY

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	food lab.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	283.7 KB 
ID:	32914

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast