Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update August 17 2016

Fashion Designer
    Android is getting a new version it looks like. I have the update in my game on my Amazon phone but not on my Android tablet.

Also, they set up the goals different. Now you have the option to buy Sonic versions of the appliances but it will cost you 25 gems each. Which the Sonic ones I believe cook the food faster. Otherwise you can just purchase the regular goal appliances for coins.

Farm Supplier
    Now that I look at it again.. Two of the ovens are the same except one is sonic oven for 25 gems. I am assuming that the second oven we do not have yet but will be the same as the other sonic oven for 25 gems. The mistake might be that we didn't have to build the first one. That has happened before. Hopefully this gets sorted out soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by teammaggie View Post
    Now that I look at it again.. Two of the ovens are the same except one is sonic oven for 25 gems. I am assuming that the second oven we do not have yet but will be the same as the other sonic oven for 25 gems. The mistake might be that we didn't have to build the first one. That has happened before. Hopefully this gets sorted out soon.

Yeah ... Maybe they have added these options as sometimes we forget to serve the food. I won't be buying them though.

Executive Chef
    Here's discounted crate info

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by teammaggie View Post
    Yes there are Sonic versions for each goal appliance, but will cost you 25 gems each. The coin appliances are there for those who don't want to fork over 25 gems, like me. But I bought mine without having to ask for parts, I see new parts in the gift list, so I assume this is a glitch, which I'm sure they will fix so that we will have to ask for parts. Glad I bought mine right away.

Farm Supplier
    There are 2 new parts - Tempered glass & stainless steel screw. It would be good to know which we need first because I don't know what to Gift.

Rhino Keeper
    I thought today was goals? have never had new version with goals. is there a glitch?

Rhino Keeper
    Got my ovens without needing parts--but I see the table is for gems. I hope that's a mistake...or that they aren't required to buy. I don't spend gems on goals.

Executive Chef
    Where did you get ovens, i dont see ant new ovens

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Where did you get ovens, i dont see ant new ovens
    I'm assuming only IOS have new ovens/parts, I'm on Android and don't have anything new only the discounted crate

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast