Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update August 17 2016

Love the veggie garden! That will be great with the farmer's market pieces.

Hurray for a return of the 4x4 final prize even though I doubt I'll use it. At least we won't have to beg for Halloween decor next month.

Otherwise, this update has zero appeal for me. The point of chemistry and experiments in a restaurant eludes me. I'm a big fan of clean eating.

How the Olympics got overlooked in RS, BS, and FS is mind boogling.

Fashion Designer
    Looks like goals... the rainbow garden looks great, but to be honest, I'm pretty disappointed that these are the goals for August. I was really hoping Storm8 would do something related to the Olympics this month, as it's a major worldwide event. Clearly, it's been featured in other games, like RS2 and BS2, but it feels like Restaurant Story was just forgotten in the midst. If possible, I'd still love to see an Olympics sale of previous items.
    You echo my sentiments exactly. Why no Olympics, why??? I have my earlier Olympics stuff out in both Bakery and Restaurant, was hoping for more this time.

I do like some of this stuff, though. Not the wallpaper. Drink Lab and the rainbow garden are fun.

New Resident
    I totally agree with pixiegamer! The goals just keep getting worse! I've been playing for several years & they used to have the coolest goals & decorations.
    Last edited by rsaek90; 08-17-16 at 12:33 AM.

New Resident
    In my opinion I think more creativity goes into the Bakery Story goals & decorations.

Rhino Keeper
    Bakery Story is equally a sad place in terms of goals decor and decor in general. It's getting harder and harder to convince myself doing a goal in both places where the only remaining incentive now is to unlock new appliances and recipes. I hated those lab tables from last week's update, but S8 made them unavoidable for us this week. Horrible! The only pretty thing in this decor array is veggie garden... how sad is that!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rsaek90 View Post
    I totally agree with pixiegamer! The goals just keep getting worse! I've been playing for several years & they used to have the coolest goals & decorations.

Personally, I hope they run out of stuff and start using the old boxes for items. There was alot of cool stuff I still want that they have removed. They could have goals for a year just by using the items from the boxes (hint hint hint).

Some of the now removed Halloween crates were excellent. (hint hint hint).

Executive Chef
    Is this on jet?I dont have it in my game, only crate on sale....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Is this on jet?I dont have it in my game, only crate on sale....
    I was wondering same thing, I haven't gotten goals update yet either

Farm Supplier
    I have the update but it's 3 ovens and the first one didn't require building although we have 2 new parts. The other two ovens are for 25gems a piece. I do see 3 ovens in the preview so I'm wondering if this is intentional or not? I'm confused.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by teammaggie View Post
    I have the update but it's 3 ovens and the first one didn't require building although we have 2 new parts. The other two ovens are for 25gems a piece. I do see 3 ovens in the preview so I'm wondering if this is intentional or not? I'm confused.
    Im confused too. Surely this must be an error ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast