Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Restaurant Update August 17 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    The tables are 2 GEMS each!
    Yes but so far they're not part of goal, when I got to that step it only asked me to buy chairs. (Posted on goal thread)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SavorySTACEYs View Post
    I purchased 1 of each & the recipes are the same in both ovens just the gem oven is a Sonic Oven so it cooks 20% faster. As far as the stoves I have not unlocked the goal stove yet but I would think its the same recipes just cooks faster & I was able to start cooking on the Sonic Stove even though I have not got the actual goal stove unlocked yet. I posted a picture below & as u can see the Sonic Stoves 2nd & 3rd recipes are still locked but I was able to get a jump start on cooking the 1st recipe & I hope it counts when I get to that part of the goal.
    Hope this answered your question. Hag1 STACEY

Attachment 32914
    Thanks, i appreciate the info. ♡

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by teammaggie View Post
    I have the update but it's 3 ovens and the first one didn't require building although we have 2 new parts. The other two ovens are for 25gems a piece. I do see 3 ovens in the preview so I'm wondering if this is intentional or not? I'm confused.
    The parts are for a stove..(not the gem required ones though) It's further down in appliance catalog for an odd reason

Executive Chef
    Tried the 50s diner box and got the following:

- Retro couch 3rd
    - Rock & roll king 3rd

- Popcorn cart 4th
    - Vintage jukebox 4th
    - Vintage soda machine 4th

Don't really like any of the prizes I got, I wanted the red car.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    i was thinking about it. i like the bowling alley, but would never get it, but thought that i might luck out and get the soda machine on my very first try and would stop there. but i do already have the soda machine from the mystery mail box, so probably should save my gems for when they discount the carnival box (HINT HINT).

but the car is cute, sorry you didn't get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The Food Lab Oven does not need to be assembled, but other Goals in this update will require the new parts for another appliance.
    I saw in play store an RS update called FOOD LAB. We have to download it? Because I 've available everything without doing it. I'm confused!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567