Thread: Unorganized decorations list

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Unorganized decorations list

Hi, I find it quite frustrating to have to page through all the decorations list one by one, there must be almost 200 pages that we have to scroll through to find what we?re looking for. When I finally find what I?m looking for and pull it out of storage or buy it, if I go to pull another one out of storage I have to scroll all those pages again to get back where I was.

Suggestion - could you organize the list by subjects such as seasons, animals, people, botany, counters, etc so that like things are grouped together?

Suggestion - once we?ve bought something or pulled it out of storage, could the system remember where we just were in the list so it takes us back to that page when we go back in to decorations, or tables, or whatever storage section we were in?

Thank you for your consideration.

Rhino Keeper
    People have been asking this for a while. I think they need to have it open up like a book with the items displayed in Rows and by subjects. So Your suggestion for subjects is perfect. Maybe one day. They just gave us an update...and nothing. ��
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Rhino Keeper

Design button

I have a suggestion why don't you order this section alfabetically? Is very difficult to do it?

Host(ess)
    I agree 100%. The game needs to be updated to where it functions better. Have categories under the decoration tab so we can find items better.

Or at least, just like when we click to store an item, be able to click on the "storage room", and view all the items we have purchased, just like we can view gifts, we should be able to view decorations we own easily.