Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An option that lets you view a person's activity

Rhino Keeper
    I think what they meant was that during that year, the star rating would remain at 4. Star ratings don't show as changed until the player logs back in.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rees630 View Post
    Not true. I quit playing for a year and my rating in both RS and BS went to zero, as it should have.
    Right, cause you logged back in. But the entire time you were gone it showed to your neighbors as beinging whatever it was at when you last logged off.

Rhino Keeper
    I stand corrected, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Right, cause you logged back in. But the entire time you were gone it showed to your neighbors as beinging whatever it was at when you last logged off.

I think it all depends on if your door is blocked or if the bots can get in and eat all your food.if your BOTS are happy then your ratings stay up. But if the come in and there is No food their face turns red and your ratings go down. Hope this helps.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellypyle View Post
    I think it all depends on if your door is blocked or if the bots can get in and eat all your food.if your BOTS are happy then your ratings stay up. But if the come in and there is No food their face turns red and your ratings go down. Hope this helps.
    I think you're thinking of the actual store rating (heart) which goes up to a max of 100. If you block the door, you wouldn't lose that; you only lose hearts if you have your store open and people either have no seats, or no food.

The star rating is basically just when you visit your neighbors or community members and tip them and you receive the pink stars to add to your star rating.

Nightclub Owner
    Yeah, star rating isn't the best indicator at all. I'll usually check to see if the person is playing the current goal, if they have new decor items and appliances. That might be a good indicator that they are active.

But "active" will mean different things to different people I suppose. A whole lot of us can't bother to tip but are playing and will gift and answer requests daily.

Farm Supplier
    I loooooooove this suggestion. Really. Of course, the star rating could be a good indicator, but it needs - in my opinion - too much time and effort.
    I think the main purpose of the neighboring system is to make it easier to collect the parts of appliances. It means you do not have to keep the star rating high to 'actually' play the game.
    Even when my star rating stays 0-1, I log in everyday and enjoy managing my own resto. And of course, i send gifts to my friends and respond their requests - because I can do them in my own restaurant. I just do not have time to visit all friends i have (over 100 neighbors) and give tips.
    So, i think another activity indicator, something like the last day the neighbor logged in - which the original post suggest - is essential.
    Last edited by hyunji1014; 10-22-17 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Typo

Host(ess)
    I LOVE this idea. An easier way to figure out if our neighbors are still playing the game. You can?t always go by their star rating.

It's a great idea, because that way when asking for parts you actually send it to people who are actively playing or online at that moment, not to someone who hasn't been active in a week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12