Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Factories become invisible in version 1.2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catlicja View Post
    Little addition - only one factory is visible in my city - fresh food factory.
    I don't know where I'm tapping, pretty funny, luckily I have same space in inventory after expansion and upgrading inventory, so I can grab some items which aren't needed immidiately
    Same here. All other factories are invisible leading me to tap all over the place until I find the one I want. Frustrating.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    How much longer until this is fixed
    Update should not have been released until it worked properly
    Can't play properly and have been waiting nearly 18 hours
    Not good enough
    Exactly. My goals and bridge disappeared in the middle of playing yesterday. I almost completed stage one building the bridge and now it's all gone. Waste of time and effort.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by allytea View Post
    Exactly. My goals and bridge disappeared in the middle of playing yesterday. I almost completed stage one building the bridge and now it's all gone. Waste of time and effort.
    I believe your progress is safe. See City Brooke Bridge is missing.

New Resident
    My factories are also invisible. But that is still OK. Suddenly when I make something the icons become super large so that you cannot really see what you are doing.....

I am in the same boat as others. Both my factories and bridges are missing. Forced restart and still no luck. I'm on iPhone and iPad as well. My ID is VSB8VMW. Thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    Please can we have an update
    2 days isn't good

The silence is deafening
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-17-16 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've checked the report and the issue is being investigated. A reinstall of your game may fix the issue but it may not this time (usually display issues are corrected by reinstalling a S8 game). Not everyone is having this issue when they updated the app...

Rhino Keeper
    Reinstall did not fix it for me

Executive Chef
    About a minute ago, my game froze for a couple seconds, then my factories suddenly all reappeard!

The game crashed a second later and on reopening, no factories. Glad you guys seem to be working on it anyway.

Since it seems something was done on the code end, I will try deleting and reinstalling again now.

ETA: Nope, factories still invisible after clean install.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-18-16 at 12:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Now have new challenge but still invisible factories any chance this could be fixed before the weekend

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast