Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Factories become invisible in version 1.2

Rhino Keeper

Factories become invisible in version 1.2

Since the game updated to latest version on my iPad tonight, the factories do not show up. If I click on where they should be in my map, I can select items to cards. However, one I click on the arrows, the factory that I had selected disappears and I see the newly selected factory. If I click elsewhere on my map, I only see one factory (the on where we can craft food). I only see grass where my factories actually are. I forced closed three times already. The rest of updates seem to work thus far, I can see the new choices of buildings, the bridges here and there, etc.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    Since the game updated to latest version on my iPad tonight, the factories do not show up. If I click on where they should be in my map, I can select items to cards. However, one I click on the arrows, the factory that I had selected disappears and I see the newly selected factory. If I click elsewhere on my map, I only see one factory (the on where we can craft food). I only see grass where my factories actually are. I forced closed three times already. The rest of updates seem to work thus far, I can see the new choices of buildings, the bridges here and there, etc.
    My factories are missing too. I'm going to restart my device and see if that helps. Going offline for a bit.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    My factories are missing too. I'm going to restart my device and see if that helps. Going offline for a bit.
    My factories appeared for a few seconds and disappeared again. Let me report this in. Haha lets play hide and seek with our factories in the mean time.

To add:

Aside to others who had updated: are you guys having this issue as well?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-15-16 at 08:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the info that I'm not alone not seeing factories. At least they are working even though I can't see them. I'll wait for a fix.

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for the info that I'm not alone not seeing factories. At least they are working even though I can't see them. I'll wait for a fix.
    Not sure if it's just us two lol. Hahaha. I've reported in. Hopefully others who had updated can help to confirm. Sorry I tried out the suggestions I would normally advise you but they didn't work for me. So let's wait for rescue, hopefully soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if it's just us two lol. Hahaha. I've reported in. Hopefully others who had updated can help to confirm. Sorry I tried out the suggestions I would normally advise you but they didn't work for me. So let's wait for rescue, hopefully soon!
    No it's not just the two of you. My factories are invisible too

Hard working with invisible factories

Rhino Keeper
    My factories too.
    Just like you say, Rynetory, my factories appeared for a few seconds after opening and disappeared again.

lets play hide and seek

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    No it's not just the two of you. My factories are invisible too

Hard working with invisible factories
    Quote Originally Posted by catlicja View Post
    My factories too.
    Just like you say, Rynetory, my factories appeared for a few seconds after opening and disappeared again.

lets play hide and seek
    Phew!! Thank you for your confirmation, at least now I need not worry it's an issue on my end. Keep an eye for your factories, I cant see when they finish crafting so looks like we need to check them at intervals until the team gives us a fix. Phantom factories haha.

Rhino Keeper
    Phew!! Thank you for your confirmation, at least now I need not worry it's an issue on my end. Keep an eye for your factories, I cant see when they finish crafting so looks like we need to check them at intervals until the team gives us a fix. Phantom factories haha.
    When items finish, they're visible, the factory isn't visible. It's easy to see when an item is finished. It just floats there

New Resident

Same issue here since upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    When items finish, they're visible, the factory isn't visible. It's easy to see when an item is finished. It just floats there
    Same issue with hiding factories and constant crashing. So excited we can expand now once this bug is sorted.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast