Thread: Really discouraged with the secret bakers club

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Really discouraged with the secret bakers club

When the secret baker's club first started, I was really excited. It was about a level 30 and I was able to finish pretty much every request. As I have leveled up and am now at level 40, the requests have become more and more impossible. I was never asked at the beginning to make recipes that I had not yet been able to learn. Now as soon as I learn a new one, another one will pop up that I haven't yet managed to learn. With recipes costing upwards of 2 million coins, it takes me weeks to learn a new one. I am really discouraged that now I am only able to finish about 1 in 4 secret baker's club requests. I can't even make secret baker's club recipes anymore because I can't earn the bronze keys to get the ingredients anymore. Right now my club is requesting 3 snowball cakes and 2 cinnamon roll cakes which takes 15 hours total to make. I MIGHT actually be up for 15 hours today and able to complete that but it is a long shot since I am not already making either one of those and am still trying to complete the ingredients needed for them. I would need a second cake maker which costs 3.1 million coins but I also need to learn how to make the peanut butter pie which is 2.2 million coins. It's just getting a bit ridiculous in my opinion. I level up and unlock new recipes much faster than I can actually earn the money to learn them. And don't even get me started on the 8 million I am going to need to open up the luxury goods market. I feel like there needs to be some adjustments in this for it to continue to work for players as we level up in order for it to stay fun. Right now it's just exhausting for me.

Oh and butter is a big problem for me now as well in the club. One set of requests all required lots of butter one day. I am not about to spend 25 gems to speed up butter. It's a bit crazy now.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-16-16 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Moved to Feedback forum