Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: City Brooke Bridge (new expansions, buildings, points of interest) - Aug 15, 2016

Grand Emperor
    Updates:

Both missing bridge and invisible factories are fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    All is good in my city. My bridge is back, and I'm catching up on collecting bricks. I hate that I lost everything I had already turned in for part one, but I'm hoping the agent can come up with a fix for me. I resubmitted all my orders for part one, and wanted to let everyone know that my requirements for part two were different too. I need $50,000, 12 levels, 7 shovels, and 8 saws.

Farm Supplier
    I think it's a real shame that the developers have introduced "The coins and number of parts required vary for individuals, not by level."

This forum has greatly enhanced my playing of this and another couple of storm8 games - thankyou to all involved.

I like to play games where the requirements are both fully understood and can be planned for, this potential new direction means there is an area of the game that players can no longer be guided upon or prepare properly for - a real shame for those that put in the hard work to this great resource to have to now leave it (ever so slightly) incomplete.
    Last edited by qprpaul; 08-24-16 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Grammar correction

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by qprpaul View Post
    I think it's a real shame that the developers have introduced "The coins and number of parts required vary for individuals, not by level."
    Is this true? If so that is blatantly unfair. I remember team lava/storm8 doing that with different prices for pets in Farm Story 2 earlier. It was unfair in that game and it is unfair here.

Hi,

Just finished today the Stage 1 and found out the big amount of money it needs and also 12 of each part to complete Stage 2. Are these numbers correct? Seems they are overrated for me. Now I'm scared about Stage 3 numbers...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-08-25-00-34-22.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	163.9 KB 
ID:	33072

Fashion Designer
    Well I was excited to find this but there's no way to finish. Parts are still in with other items. I ant get more room for parts because I don't have room to hold the parts to expand. I also don't have room for the items I need to make. Without these changes this game is pointless sadly.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by davidyagi View Post
    Hi,

Just finished today the Stage 1 and found out the big amount of money it needs and also 12 of each part to complete Stage 2. Are these numbers correct? Seems they are overrated for me. Now I'm scared about Stage 3 numbers...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-08-25-00-34-22.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	163.9 KB 
ID:	33072
    I paid 50,000 coins and 12 shovels for mine. I remembered Stage 3 required lesser parts.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I paid 50,000 coins and 12 shovels for mine. I remembered Stage 3 required lesser parts.
    Hi rynetory2,

So my numbers are the same as yours. Now I feel better, but still I think those numbers are overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Well I was excited to find this but there's no way to finish. Parts are still in with other items. I ant get more room for parts because I don't have room to hold the parts to expand. I also don't have room for the items I need to make. Without these changes this game is pointless sadly.
    Hi DrP4ever,

I had the same problem with my inventory. What I did? I discarded the parts to upgrade the inventory: Packing Tape, Wooden Crate and Bubble Wrap. Now I'm focus on those expansion parts...

Farm Supplier
    In stage two of building the bridge:
    How many coins are needed?
    How many tripods are needed?
    How many shovels are needed?
    How many saws are needed?
    And do you have to store them in your regular inventory until you deliver all of them?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast