Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: City Brooke Bridge (new expansions, buildings, points of interest) - Aug 15, 2016

Executive Chef
    All of the additional content in this update is great! I was just reaching the point where I was worried my expansion would be stopped and now while I work on getting the tools to open the last 2 squares on the first island, I can also start work on phase 1 of the bridge. The new buildings are all a nice, refreshing change too. Now all that's missing is my factories lol.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by qprpaul View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong place. I get dfferent requirements for stage 2 than stated here.

Attachment 32903

The cash figure seems very strange !
    This is definitely the right place. Wow I love your figures! The coins and parts values are all different. Maybe requirements differ according to level? Not sure. Let me check on this. Thanks qprpaul.

Aside to others: Anyone has different values?

Rhino Keeper
    BTW, once you complete the third expansion which calls for cash, 4 of each expansion items (pipes, wiring, jack hammers) and 60 stones, the bridge is repaired and the first expansion property is ready to clear. No additional parts needed. Other expansion areas require either 4, 5, or 6 of the usual parts. The section with the movie studio required 5 saws etc

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    BTW, once you complete the third expansion which calls for cash, 4 of each expansion items (pipes, wiring, jack hammers) and 60 stones, the bridge is repaired and the first expansion property is ready to clear. No additional parts needed. Other expansion areas require either 4, 5, or 6 of the usual parts. The section with the movie studio required 5 saws etc
    Thank you for your help. Updated to Game Guide. Since stage 2 differs for some of us, I wonder if stage 3 will differ too.

Executive Chef
    I just want to say a hearty "thank you!" to the devs for creating a separate inventory for the bridge brown stones rather than adding them to our regular inventory. There are a whole lotta stones required for the bridge and the game would have been nearly impossible to play had they gone into our other inventory. Even if the other requests regarding the inventory are not implemented, at least the weight of all those stones is not added to it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by qprpaul View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong place. I get dfferent requirements for stage 2 than stated here.

The cash figure seems very strange !
    The quanitities of these requirements vary for individual, not by level.

Grand Emperor
    @Sb1957 - I've moved your bugs posts to https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....rest-Locations. Please see my reply there. Thank you.

Hi! I have reached stage 3 but don't know where to get the required parts from. Please help. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The quanitities of these requirements vary for individual, not by level.
    I should finish stage 1 tomorrow or Saturday, and now I am wondering what the quantities for stage 2 are based on since it's not level? Is there a tactic to getting a small number?
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-18-16 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2016chewvl View Post
    Hi! I have reached stage 3 but don't know where to get the required parts from. Please help. Thanks.
    never mind already. I found out myself that the parts are dropped randomly when a business is mastered completely.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast