Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: City Brooke Bridge (new expansions, buildings, points of interest) - Aug 15, 2016

Grand Emperor

City Brooke Bridge (new expansions, buildings, points of interest) - Aug 15, 2016

City Brooke Bridge - new expansions, buildings, points of interest
    More information in Game Guide and Buildings and Crafts Guide.

Some of us who have updated are unable to view our factories. This has been reported.
    Please use the respective threads to make your bug report.
    - invisible factories (https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...in-version-1-2) - FIXED
    - missing bridge (https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...dge-is-missing) - FIXED

Please update your Dream City: Metropolis app to version 1.2 for these new features.

New Feature
    City Brooke Bridge. Click on the link for more information.

New Businesses
    Too many to list. Please see the respective businesses.
    Dining businesses
    Shopping businesses
    Housing businesses
    Entertainment businesses
    Service businesses
    Technology businesses

New Buildings
    Houses
    Georgian colonial
    Red bay-and-gable
    Dutch colonial
    Gray townhouse
    Adirondack
    Brown townhouse

Civic Buildings
    Fiddler's field
    Town square
    Symphonic hall
    Urban park
    Modern art museum

Commercial Highrises
    Department Store East
    Department Store West

Decorations
    Palm Trees

New Points of Interests
    Chesterfield Studios
    Chesterfield Castle
    Chesterfield Landing
    Fort Chesterfield

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	551 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	32889
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-02-16 at 09:27 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    This looks very time consuming to do. Looks like we have to complete 10 orders for a stone and do 25 such orders to get the 25 stones. Then level 2 unlocks and we need a total of 45 items to complete (15 each of saws, transits, and shovels I'd guess) then collect 60 items from businesses (20 each of new items).

Will be really hard to do since we don't have room for new businesses if fully expanded and we need to use businesses to get new items. Kind of a catch22 situation.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    This looks very time consuming to do. Looks like we have to complete 10 orders for a stone and do 25 such orders to get the 25 stones. Then level 2 unlocks and we need a total of 45 items to complete (15 each of saws, transits, and shovels I'd guess) then collect 60 items from businesses (20 each of new items).

Will be really hard to do since we don't have room for new businesses if fully expanded and we need to use businesses to get new items. Kind of a catch22 situation.
    I have received random brown stones from submitting business order and mastering businesses as well, so that's pretty easy to do. Btw, I keep mastering businesses regardless if I have land space cos I know I need the mastery stars when we get more land like now. I just master and store them until I get more space. Hope this helps.

Edit to add:
    You only need to do these 10 orders once and collect the rest of the stones from business orders.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-16-16 at 12:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I have received random brown stones from submitting business order and mastering businesses as well, so that's pretty easy to do. Btw, I keep mastering businesses regardless if I have land space cos I know I need the mastery stars when we get more land like now. I just master and store them until I get more space. Hope this helps.

Edit to add:
    You only need to do these 10 orders once and collect the rest of the stones from business orders.
    Ok. Thanks that makes it easier. Now to make and collect stones. I already have enough saws etc

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Ok. Thanks that makes it easier. Now to make and collect stones. I already have enough saws etc
    I've listed the requirements in the Game Guide. Click on the City Brook Bridge link in Post 1.

Aside to all: If anyone gets to Stage 3, please help to post the requirement and names of those parts. Thanks.

Earlier today the bridges had appeared. A few hours later they were gone! Anyone else have this issue?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by whippedup73 View Post
    Earlier today the bridges had appeared. A few hours later they were gone! Anyone else have this issue?
    Several of us are having the same problem. I sent an email to support, and rynetory2 is helping by following up. You might want to send an email too.

Fashion Designer
    Hi, love the update and am excited to see the bridges. However, my factories are only visible when I click on them. Hmmmm....

Grand Emperor
    If anyone is having these issues, please use the respective threads to make your bug report. Thanks.

- invisible factories (https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...in-version-1-2)
    - missing bridge (https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...dge-is-missing)

Farm Supplier
    Sorry if this is the wrong place. I get dfferent requirements for stage 2 than stated here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stage2.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	32903

The cash figure seems very strange !

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast