Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My account reset back to level one

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry to hear that. If you're on IOS, you can try logging into your Game Centre and see if it helps. If not, please continue to follow up with Support. Don't worry, they will be able to help you with recovering your bakery.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Bakery Story 2.
    Im on Android, so I do not have anything that says Game Center. I also do not Facebook so I cant try some of the other techniques that were listed in this thread. I did try the complete closing of the game but on reopening it said the tutorial was done 😳

I really hope support can help. I feel really crummy and anxious tonight having possibly lost things I spent IRL money on, as well as limited edition stuff that is no longer available. I sent in a screencap of my Google Play achievements as well to show that Ive played the game for awhile/not lying about progress. No response from Support yet...will def post in this thread with what happens!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrie View Post
    Im on Android, so I do not have anything that says Game Center. I also do not Facebook so I cant try some of the other techniques that were listed in this thread. I did try the complete closing of the game but on reopening it said the tutorial was done ��

I really hope support can help. I feel really crummy and anxious tonight having possibly lost things I spent IRL money on, as well as limited edition stuff that is no longer available. I sent in a screencap of my Google Play achievements as well to show that Ive played the game for awhile/not lying about progress. No response from Support yet...will def post in this thread with what happens!
    For your device, you'll need Support's assistance since the forum can't assist on this issue. Please follow up with Support and FYI kindly refrain from posting communications between you and Support as they are private. Thanks.

Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum

4 business days and counting... Still no response from support about my reset account. Disappointing

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lovereed View Post
    4 business days and counting... Still no response from support about my reset account. Disappointing
    It can take 5-7 business days before an agent may respond.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Bakery Story 2 reset back on October 30th.... It's been more than 5-7 business days without an answer.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lovereed View Post
    Bakery Story 2 reset back on October 30th.... It's been more than 5-7 business days without an answer.
    Generally it takes 5-7 business days but it depends on the ticket volume. They're working as fast as they can to get to everyone. Please continue to work with Support for your issue. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    I thought I would post that I was able to recover my game and share how in case this is still an issue for some! I'm an Android player had previously connected my Bakery Story app to Google Play. What worked was reconnecting to Google Play again, my bakery then refreshed out of the tutorial and back to Level 34! The first time I tried reconnecting, it did not work, but it did work eventually! The reset to Level 1 is still happening, but thankfully I can recover my bakery each time now.
    Last edited by Citrie; 12-09-16 at 07:02 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123