Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My account reset back to level one

Host(ess)

My account reset back to level one

Hi, i wonder if there's a way to get my level 45 bakery story 2 account back since my profile was overwritten by my old account.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7097.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	32860

I had to retrieve my old account from dragon story so i had no choice but to overwrite my progress from bakery story 2

Thanks in advance.

Grand Emperor
    Did you set a password for your other Guest account? You can use the same Login feature to recover the games on your other account if you did. Make sure you are log into Game Center using the correct account if you're on iOS.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Bakery Story 2.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-27-16 at 07:39 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Did you set a password for your other Guest account? You can use the same Login feature to recover the games on your other account if you did. Make sure you are log into Game Center using the correct account if you're on iOS.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Restaurant Story.
    Hi rynetory2,

I have always logged into the same game center account for my bakery story 2 app, it seems to me that my progress has already been overwritten by my new profile, however I still have a screenshot of the support ID from my old profile while it was still active (not sure if that helps).

Old Profile (Lv45):

Name:	Before.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	32867

New Profile (Lv1)

Name:	After.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	32868

I can always provide gem recharge history if need be (to prove that I'm the owner of the account).

Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Hi fullotoss, sorry to hear that it didnt work. I'm going to send you to the experts in Support and hopefully the search and rescue team is able to work some magic and recover your missing account. In your email to support@storm8.com, please include those pictures and a link to this thread if you like. FYI for future reference, Storm8 ID and password are important for game recovery. All the best sweetie.

New Resident
    I'm having the same issue. There is NO LONGER a game center to log into. The iOS10 update completely got rid of the game center, so it is not an option to log in there. After the update 2 of 3 of my storm8 games reset to level 1. Bakery Story kept all of it's data once I logged into my icloud. I have also logged it into my Facebook account. The other two games do not have a login feature for icloud (Restaurant Story, and Bakery Story 2), but I did log them into Facebook, yet they are still reset to level 1. I tried to create a new login name for Restaurant Story to see if I could find my old account at the right level by inviting my old storm id name. Sure enough, my old restaurant at the right level is in storm8 land in perfect condition, but I can't get to it. Now I can't even log out the new id I created to search for my old one, so that I can try to enter my old one again. I'm about to lose my mind. I was level 99 in Restaurant Story and working on a goal. I was level 44 in Bakery Story 2, and about to complete the final goal in the current wedding mission. Grrrr! I have already sent in a help request, but no reply yet.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Loreleah2 View Post
    I'm having the same issue. There is NO LONGER a game center to log into. The iOS10 update completely got rid of the game center, so it is not an option to log in there. After the update 2 of 3 of my storm8 games reset to level 1. Bakery Story kept all of it's data once I logged into my icloud. I have also logged it into my Facebook account. The other two games do not have a login feature for icloud (Restaurant Story, and Bakery Story 2), but I did log them into Facebook, yet they are still reset to level 1. I tried to create a new login name for Restaurant Story to see if I could find my old account at the right level by inviting my old storm id name. Sure enough, my old restaurant at the right level is in storm8 land in perfect condition, but I can't get to it. Now I can't even log out the new id I created to search for my old one, so that I can try to enter my old one again. I'm about to lose my mind. I was level 99 in Restaurant Story and working on a goal. I was level 44 in Bakery Story 2, and about to complete the final goal in the current wedding mission. Grrrr! I have already sent in a help request, but no reply yet.
    On Ios 10 to login into the game center:

Settings-scroll all the way down to game center
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Post bakery story 2 game missing

Please help, I logged onto the game today and am back to level 1, I have spent lots of gems getting to where I was and now its all gone? How do I get my progress back? plus it won't let me play its stuck.

Grand Emperor
    Are you using an iOS device? You can try to log into Game Center to get your game back if you are, see Post 2. If you are using Android device, send an email to support@storm8.com for further assistance.

Moved thread to Bakery Story 2 forum.

New Resident
    I am playing on my Iphone, I don't sign into the game center to access the game. I am really pissed about it, months of play wasted and the money I have spent on gems wasted. I don't do facebook on the phone either. Now I am worried about my other storm8 games, but they all seem fine so far, just the bakery2 one went back to level 1 and won't play.
    Last edited by kensandra; 10-09-16 at 02:15 PM. Reason: add on comments

Grand Emperor
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you with recovery. Sorry that you're having this issue.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast