Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spin wheel problem

Rhino Keeper

Spin wheel problem

Is anyone else having problems swiping the spin wheel to get it to spin? Since the first LB, when I try to spin the wheel it takes between 15-20 swipes to get it to spin & when it finally starts to spin it does a little blip almost like it snags on something & doesn't spin freely. I reported it as a bug. I don't know if I'm the only one having the problem or not. I play on the iPad Air & have closed out over & over again. I've cleared everything in cache, cookies, history but it still does it. Dragon Story is the only game with a spin wheel that I am having problems with. I think it would be a good idea it TL changed it out to a tap-to-spin wheel or have it start spinning when we open the tab for it & all we have to do it tap stop. It's beginning to be a pain in the butt swiping to spin.

Rhino Keeper
    Seems to be more sensitive on this since the update even the battle and spin button seem to need a gentle kind of tap it seems or something, and more delay in pressing I dunno still trying figure it

Executive Chef
    I've been having a similar problem on my iPad2 with the wheel. It just doesn't want to spin and when I can finally get it spinning, it's very jumpy, twitchy in it's movement.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I've been having a similar problem on my iPad2 with the wheel. It just doesn't want to spin and when I can finally get it spinning, it's very jumpy, twitchy in it's movement.
    Agree had that problem with the last leaderboard, it was shocking but this appears to be a little better this time, jumps a bit but I feel this is for the prize that has been predetermined.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all for replying back. Would appreciate it, if you all would report it as a bug. I received a reply back from TL. They don't think there's a problem with it. I've done everything they suggested & it still does it. So there definitely is a problem that they need to address. It's irritating to have to keep swiping before it finally catches. If they don't fix it I'm just not going to mess with it anymore. It's too hard to try to get anything worthwhile from it anyway & I have enough coins & food for a long time & no place to put anymore dragons. So I won't be missing out on much.

Rhino Keeper
    I've had the same issue on Android for a long time but not on iOS. Very irritating. I have found if you open the wheel and set the device down for a minute or two, then come back, it spins fine.
    Not a fix, but at least you don't have to sit there and try spinning and spinning and spinning till it finally takes off...

Executive Chef
    I have the same problem,iOS iPad, doesn't want to spin then eventually spins but jumps back and forwards then spins to a? Predetermined landing place ! No dragons so far as result !!
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    I've had problem getting wheel to spin on Android for a while. Never spins on first 3 or 4 times! Usually get frustrated, close it, & come back later, then it will finally spin after up to 6 attempts. Have lost lots of time with this problem! Had never seen it addressed on forum so chalked it up to being normal. Thanks for starting this thread

Rhino Keeper
    I've always had problems getting the wheel to spin. V annoying!
    Android
    Level 167 DS

The Honorable Panda
    I will report this over.

(moving to bug forum)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast