Thread: Swan Lake with swans

Farm Supplier

Swan Lake with swans

Has any purchased this yet? I'm torn as the habitat is beautiful, but not clear about number of animals allowed or coin capacity. Also what elements are allowed to reside. Has anyone got it yet?

Executive Chef
    The swans were the prizes for the very first storybook adventure and the Swan Lake habitat was available to purchase in the market during that storybook. Here is the info on it:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	151 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	32849
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-15-16 at 02:35 PM. Reason: enlarged photo

Host(ess)
    I just wanted to thank litabelaqua for posting this question (that I wanted to know the answer to also) and the ever so wonderfully helpful (zero sarcasm and 100% gratitude for every bit of help you offer) Sandybellee for answering the question so clearly and with such a very helpful visual aid! While this recent sale is winding down and because I don't have this gorgeous habitat or either of these animals I found myself wondering some things as well! Sandybellee, perhaps you (or anyone else) would be so kind as to tell me what rarity the Swan Princess and Swan Prince each are too? And, please forgive me if I'm not making perfect sense...I'm coming out of another migraine right now on top of only having a couple hours of sleep because I had to drive a friend to the emergency room (and watch her kids while she was there and pick her up several hours later) but, because time is winding down on the sale, I wanted to ask my question (and give time to get an answer) as soon as I could. Sorry & thank you for your help in advance

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dd2b44ever View Post
    I just wanted to thank litabelaqua for posting this question (that I wanted to know the answer to also) and the ever so wonderfully helpful (zero sarcasm and 100% gratitude for every bit of help you offer) Sandybellee for answering the question so clearly and with such a very helpful visual aid! While this recent sale is winding down and because I don't have this gorgeous habitat or either of these animals I found myself wondering some things as well! Sandybellee, perhaps you (or anyone else) would be so kind as to tell me what rarity the Swan Princess and Swan Prince each are too? And, please forgive me if I'm not making perfect sense...I'm coming out of another migraine right now on top of only having a couple hours of sleep because I had to drive a friend to the emergency room (and watch her kids while she was there and pick her up several hours later) but, because time is winding down on the sale, I wanted to ask my question (and give time to get an answer) as soon as I could. Sorry & thank you for your help in advance
    I bought this after searching the web for rarity and findin swan prince was ultra rare and swan princess was super rare. It'd be so much easier if the value pack would give rarity info as well as the animal itself in its info window., I've passed on things I may have gotten had I realized its rarity...Hope your migraine is better!

Farm Supplier
    I decided to buy this because the habitat is gorgeous and I'm very pleased to see that both swans will definitely earn their keep! Swan Princess at level 10 will bring in $1439 per hour and at level 15 $1600, and swan prince will be earning $2159 at level 10 and $2400 at level 15

Host(ess)
    Holy cow! Thanks for the information and quick replies and I definitely think this sounds like a worthwhile purchase! Now to find the space!

Farm Supplier
    Swan Prince and Princess were released before I came to FFS but since I saw them in neighbors visitings I loved them and wished to get them once.
    I was so happy after I took notice of this great offer in the new value pack together with the beautiful habitat and bought it directly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dd2b44ever View Post
    Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad you got a quick response. Sorry I wasn't able to answer quicker - someone dear to me was hospitalized and I'm basically only quickly checking the forum for storybook steps right now. All the best to you!