Thread: No Zabina

Executive Chef

No Zabina

Have accumulated more than 8000 jewels and got a pop up that says Zabina is in storage but she isn't. Tried force quitting, deleting and reinstalling but nothing worked. Not happy since right before a gem trap robbed me of 42 gems.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Just double check your palace and see whether a sync error has put you back below 8000 or not. She should be on your board from what I read in the main thread. Someone who has finished can post and let you know....

Executive Chef

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Just double check your palace and see whether a sync error has put you back below 8000 or not. She should be on your board from what I read in the main thread. Someone who has finished can post and let you know....
    Thanks SW but at 8172 jewels now, no Zabina in storage. Probably sync error but did not place her, just shut down the congratulations pop up and she was gone. Did all the usual delete app and reinstall but nothing works.

Executive Chef
    Can't see her anywhere on the board either, although I shouldn't as I didn't place her.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Can't see her anywhere on the board either, although I shouldn't as I didn't place her.
    The message says to look in storage, but in fact she is a character that floats around your screen so you have to search her down. Please fix the message.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Babs526 View Post
    The message says to look in storage, but in fact she is a character that floats around your screen so you have to search her down. Please fix the message.
    Thanks Babs526, found her!