Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ride of Little Red! New Storybook Adventure!

Rhino Keeper
    I just want the 10 runestones. The rest is gravy.

ch3 : 3 acts
    - breed fairy ferret with another animal

I do not know if I should feel happy or sad ...... breed fairy ferret with Unicorn & got a 48Hr ... breeding plus egg will cost me almost 4days of this event... from the day I got Unicorn I have been breeding it with dark non stop but no luck in diamond/dark.... first try with fairy ferret

I already bought gems for the fountain of youth & dark forest dun think I am spending more .... guess I have to force to give up again on story... first story I was given less than 5 days because I am low level ... now I am given less than 3 days when unicorn hatch

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by magicsparklefire View Post
    And for the lower levels (such as me @ level 19 ):

ch1 : 2 acts
    - plant adventurnips
    - ???
    reward : 8000 apples

ch2 : 2 acts
    - plant mana bananas
    - harvest/collect 24 fungi
    reward : XP and coins

ch3 : 2 acts
    - plant spell melons x5
    - breed Pandaffodil with another animal (skip : 25)
    reward : Grandmother (7 hour egg to hatch)

ch4 : 3 acts
    - plant adventurnips x4
    - raise Grandmother to level 4
    - ?
    reward : ?

If any lower lvl players have gone further than this, please feel free to update. I don't have enough gems to fast forward and skip ahead to the next chapters.
    ch4: 3rd act- harvest/collect 36 fungi
    reward: 10 realm runes

ch5: 1st act- raise your grandmother to lvl 7
    2nd act- buy 5 fire flower bushes
    reward: 4 eerie trees
    Last edited by M99UNA; 08-16-16 at 12:14 AM.

My grandmother is in storage but it refuses to load. I've force stopped it many times alr. Help!!! Really wanna hatch grandma

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    Auto start says August 16. I'm waiting till the 15th at least to increase my food supply. Good luck to you.
    So I started this morning as planned with over 90K food - lots of charm cherry planting over the weekend. It started my own timer at 10 days - so it will be ten days from whenever u start to finish the storybook.

Executive Chef
    Wow, bad timing, but congratulations on getting ultra rare- I have tried for months but no luck with crystal/ fire or crystal/ nature hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by dd2b44ever View Post
    I'm only replying to this to let you know that, what I think the original poster was talking about when they were saying it was unfair to see a different prize than what they were actually given is on the message boards listing the steps and prizes vs reality for lower level players in the actual game. I'm at a much higher level (over level 65 now) on my regular account (& hadn't created my baby account due to a switch to iPhone from android but I'm still playing on my primary over wifi because I love the game enough to play it twice! Lol!) but my daughter was under level 19 during the last storybook adventure and her steps were different (& much easier) than mine but the grand prize for her storybook adventure was only going to be the Party Animal! Not the Unicorn! She was very upset about that and it actually made her feel less motivated to try to complete the adventure, and now plays the game less than she used to even because she saw the beautiful Grand Unicorn on here (& I think it might have even been on their pop up screen when she opened her game) & she didn't think it was fair that she wasn't even given the choice to try to win it just because of her level. Of course, I could be wrong about what the original poster meant in their post but this was how my daughter felt.
    Yes! Thank you! Biggest issue is the last event said Grand Unicorn was prize. I played all the way through: the tasks were different and our grand prize was the Party Animal. I spent real world money for gems so I could win the unicorn-nowhere on the pop up and side icons made ANY mention of prize discrepancies! I know how your daughter feels-it is disheartening.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 7 (2 acts)

1 hatch Chromadile (D/W - 11 hours)
    2 raise Big Bad Wolf to lvl 5

Reward: 8000 apples

Executive Chef
    Chapter 8 (4 acts)

1 feed Chromadile 20x
    2 plant adventurnips 6x
    3 raise Big Bad Wolf to lvl 8
    4 collect Basket of Goodies from harvesting 40x

Reward: ? Not done

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how o can co race Storm8? My Grandmother egg is gone. I think my baby cousin sold it when she was random pressing.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast