Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ride of Little Red! New Storybook Adventure!

Executive Chef
    Is so hard with 2 farms grown mystic mangos, because you need for chapter 2

Executive Chef
    Just completed Chapter 2 with little difficulty. I planted the Mystic Mangos overnight and harvested them in the morning to complete Act 1 (Harvest Mystic Mangos x6). Planted and harvested Charm Cherries from my 6 farms 5 times to complete Act 2 (Collect Fungus from Farms x44). This also completed Chapter 2 and I won Grandma.

I had a breeding gap and placed Gradma in the nest. She takes 7 hours to hatch. Once she hatches, she will need to wait until tomorrow morning to go into the Evolution Flower since my Grand Unicorn has a little over 14 hour left in it.

Farm Supplier
    My grandma should be hatched before I go to bed tonight, so will feed and put into the evolution flower ready for first thing

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post

New players will struggle with the story books but it's not impossible, I completed a storybook as a newbie but pretty much spent every waking hour for a week planting and harvesting pears.

Host(ess)
    What can I do? I ended chapter 2 right now, but didn't get Gradma, should be in my storage, but it isn't. PLEASE HELP!
    Last edited by M99UNA; 08-13-16 at 11:13 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    You should be able to get back to 6 farms now that we have new expansions. I hope you can expand fast! Good luck!

Executive Chef
    What are the new animal types? ( Haven't started yet so I would like to know what type of habitat I would need to build). Which are the elements for storybook animals?

Host(ess)
    I ended chapter 2 but didn't get grandma, can someone explain me why?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    What are the new animal types? ( Haven't started yet so I would like to know what type of habitat I would need to build). Which are the elements for storybook animals?
    The Granma owl is water/nature....usually looking in the store at the related habitat and the creatures on sale will give the clues as to which element types you will need spots for to complete the goals. In this case looking at the goals posted on page 1 we also see the Fairy Ferret is needed to breed.

New habitat is dark-water-nature
    Sale/goal animals are: electric, earth, dark, water. Ferret is nature, fire.

I should be able to complete all the tasks right at the turn of the "goal day" (for me it is 9:30 pm tonight) my granm-owl is in the nest and will evolve before time. UNLESS I decide to make a try for the shock fox first.....either way, As soon as Granma is off the nest I'll place whatever wooly mammoth fail I've got in the den. After that I can either wait to fulfill the fairy ferret part of the goal or start right away for shock fox and fill the goals as soon as the first try has moved to the nest.....hmmmm....... 3 animals to hatch and possibly /feed/evolve and at least one more to place in den in addition to hatching and feeding the prize creatures. This will take a bit of doing.

Good luck to all see you back here often.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 08-13-16 at 12:46 PM.

Host(ess)
    Did anyone got Grandma?

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast