Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ride of Little Red! New Storybook Adventure!

Fashion Designer
    Ouch a story book right after the summer games :/ I have 198 apples left XD Time to start trying to get them up. I definitely want that owl. Don't care for the scary wolf, and the horse is cute but not one I want super bad. I hope you guys bring back the Leo Lion I really wanted to get that one but was too late :/

Good luck to all, I definitely will try my best for that own *-*

Rhino Keeper
    1-st try for Shock Fox with Leopard and Rhino - and I see 15 h timer - Hail Beaver. YEEEEEEEEP I don't have this.
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Rhino Keeper
    u will get 1.5 fungus per hour u need 5 hrs. of collecting from ur farms 44 fungus needed

Farm Supplier
    Fortunately i was prepared for another storybook event and left 130000 apples in my storage - plus the reward of 20000 apples for the 5th place in the leaderboard where i didn't spend any gem for. But i fed up my super rare animals too and planted and planted and could luckily feed around 210000 apples while this event.
    This is again a very nice storybook - i love all horses - but i love the owl very much too - it is so beautiful - and don't want to forget the wolf - it is beautiful too.
    I wish you all luck for this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Hay... I'm newbi. Can I ask for 2 thing? First... i already finish second chapter and when i see ths thread it says that the reward is grandmother. But i cant find my grandmother in my storage. Where is she gone? Secondly... why everyone said that they run off food. How much food we need to complete this storybook challenge? This is my first time tru. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Usually the tales take up 100000 food or more. I currently have 70000 apples and will wait until late tonight to start. As a general rule, I always keep 50000 apples. Running out of apples to feed animals for the tales is the most common reason people can't win the third animal. When more of the steps are posted, it will be easier to know how much you need. Good luck!

Also, closing and reopening your game might make the new animal appear in storage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    Hay... I'm newbi. Can I ask for 2 thing? First... i already finish second chapter and when i see ths thread it says that the reward is grandmother. But i cant find my grandmother in my storage. Where is she gone? Secondly... why everyone said that they run off food. How much food we need to complete this storybook challenge? This is my first time tru. Thanks
    There were different tasks and rewards for low levels last time so I would expect that to be the case this time as well. So you will probably get grandmother from a later chapter. Your grand prize may also be different. Lower level food requirements may also be different.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    You probably know,but just in case you don't. ...grandma is an owl.

How do I harvest the fungi? My farms don't give me an option to plant them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffindor_gal21 View Post
    How do I harvest the fungi? My farms don't give me an option to plant them
    You get Fungi when harvesting any crop at a rate of about 1.5 Fungi per hour of crop time. For crops that take less than an hour to raise, you can still get Fungi but not every time ( the odds are about 1/60 for each minute od harvest time).

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast