Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: The Ride of Little Red! New Storybook Adventure!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i think it was 40 gems to skip in Chapter 9 , so it was probably 40 too for Chapter 8

Thank you! I have a little over fourteen hours left. I have a Freezel with seventeen hours left that I could speed up. I wonder if I even have a prayer of finishing with 100 gems?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by magicsparklefire View Post
    I'm still updating post #55 in case anyone needs the lower level info. On chapter 9 now...
    I know that it's been done for a few days but I've been dealing with a migraine (again) and trying to get my daughter ready for school and dance to start in a week (yikes! not sure why they're starting before Labor Day this year) but I just wanted to make sure to tell you that I am extremely grateful to you for taking the time to post the steps needed for us lower level players! I'm not sure if I would have been able to complete this storybook adventure if you hadn't posted your guide (& I definitely don't think I could have done it if I hadn't won apples instead of the jellyflash on the spin to win)! Regardless of the food I won on the spin to win, your guide was invaluable and I wanted you to know that it was used and appreciated by someone! Thank you! I have a baby profile on my active phone and you helped me win Lil Red on it! Thanks again!!!

Banned
    I'm gonna try hard for the next storh book event📚

Quote Originally Posted by dd2b44ever View Post
    I know that it's been done for a few days but I've been dealing with a migraine (again) and trying to get my daughter ready for school and dance to start in a week (yikes! not sure why they're starting before Labor Day this year) but I just wanted to make sure to tell you that I am extremely grateful to you for taking the time to post the steps needed for us lower level players! I'm not sure if I would have been able to complete this storybook adventure if you hadn't posted your guide (& I definitely don't think I could have done it if I hadn't won apples instead of the jellyflash on the spin to win)! Regardless of the food I won on the spin to win, your guide was invaluable and I wanted you to know that it was used and appreciated by someone! Thank you! I have a baby profile on my active phone and you helped me win Lil Red on it! Thanks again!!!
    Cool, you're welcome! I think by the time the next event starts, I'll be around level 24 or so and probably have to do the higher level requirements, which seem impossible! At least I was able to get Little Red, I suppose!

Executive Chef
    Best thing to do when you are on the higher levels is what everyone is recommending, as much food as possible before you start and breed the required animal more than once do that it also keeps food down and helps save some time by not needing to evolve it. If possible, it's handy to have 6 farms, as when you have to harvest something and you have less than 6 farms, it's pretty hard! You can manage tho, my second account only has 4 farms and I managed to get little red but only just! My main account managed pretty easy (well not easy but easier!)

Banned
    I've been saving up my food for the next story book adventure. I have 63, 367

dont they usually offer the animal at the end of the storybook? i didnt see an offer for little red after.....? i really liked her, but ran out of apples..😨

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLemonForest View Post
    dont they usually offer the animal at the end of the storybook? i didnt see an offer for little red after.....? i really liked her, but ran out of apples..
    little red was a last month event mate we are already at the new story event for this month.... I am new to FFS & little red was my first story quest but in my time in DS I never heard of this even.

well if you can spend gems I think skipping bad wolf to level 15 would only cost you less than 500gems to skip since you ran out of apples instead of paying 2000 gems for little red(if there is) even a 50% discount is still crazy...

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122