Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ride of Little Red! New Storybook Adventure!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Doompicnic View Post
    I now regret using all my food on the learderboard quest.
    Not too worried- but I didn't dare to click it yet ( I have 17 food left...). Leaderboard was worth it for me- got the ultra rare out of it. Now I just have to wait 3 days before I dare to start storybook - now growing only charm cherries and nuts.

Executive Chef
    They are beautiful! I will get the habitat and start the event when I have more food.

Executive Chef
    Love the horse!!

I have enough food but I have to check my work schedule to determine when to start.

Good luck, everyone!

Fashion Designer
    I even like the house! This is a great habitat to nestle somewhere in the lower jungle.

Rhino Keeper
    Holding off to build up my food supply. I really, really love these animals/characters.

Rhino Keeper
    **** I just don't have the food from the last event hope to build in time before it auto starts

Quote Originally Posted by byteme77 View Post
    **** I just don't have the food from the last event hope to build in time before it auto starts
    Don't worry too much, I just finished chapter 1 and the reward was 8000 apples.

Rhino Keeper
    edit: ehehehe nevermind turns out they show up with other harvesting, sorry

----

How do you see or plant/get the fungi?

I have three or for on 1st farm size, two on the 2nd farm size and this is what I have between them: apples, bananas, pears, mangas, melons, prunes, adventure turnips, The event sends me over to the farm as if I'm to use it, but I don't know which one counts as the quest item. I'm level 14 in case that matters which i really hope it doesn't :/ I just got 14 so getting higher enough in time is probably not likely.

I'm on android.
    Last edited by calicokittennope; 08-12-16 at 03:47 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    edit: ehehehe nevermind turns out they show up with other harvesting, sorry

----

How do you see or plant/get the fungi?

I have three or for on 1st farm size, two on the 2nd farm size and this is what I have between them: apples, bananas, pears, mangas, melons, prunes, adventure turnips, The event sends me over to the farm as if I'm to use it, but I don't know which one counts as the quest item. I'm level 14 in case that matters which i really hope it doesn't :/ I just got 14 so getting higher enough in time is probably not likely.

I'm on android.
    Hey CalicoKitten don't worry. It's hard to figure it all out when you first start. Basically the fungi come from whatever you plant. Usually it's one fungi per hour. So if you plant bananas for an HR. You get 1 fungi. If you plant some mangoes you'll get 5. So no matter what you plant, you'll get the fungi. The game automatically counts them for you and shows the tally. This time we are harvesting fungi for the storybook. Next time it will be something else. Leaves, trinkets whatever.
    Good luck & enjoy. I love the game. And we all start out with very little, but you'll build up soon enough. Just keep trying. You'll love it.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in love with these animals and storybook adventure! Just like most everyone else, I too am waiting to start so I can build my food back up. Good luck to everyone who's participating in this storybook!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast