Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ride of Little Red! New Storybook Adventure!

Host(ess)
    Duh! When I got to chapter 3 I realized I don't have a Fairy Ferret because I don't keep dual element commons (no room), so I had to scramble and breed one. Hopefully, this won't throw me too far behind.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know the food schedule for Big Bad Wolf. I'm trying to figure out how much food my son will need.

Rhino Keeper
    There is a posting under FFS / discussions that explains the food schedules its very helpful

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by goddard7006 View Post
    Does anyone know the food schedule for Big Bad Wolf. I'm trying to figure out how much food my son will need.
    Added copy of food schedule to post 3.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Added copy of food schedule to post 3.
    The question is which Schedule, D or E, applies to Big Bad Wolf assuming it's a Super Rare animal. Although this food schedule is easy to follow (E for Ultra Rare, D/E for Super Rare, C for Rare, etc), I still find exceptions. For example, Fennec Shox (Lightning/Fire) is a rare animal, but it needs to be fed on Schedule E. It's very expensive and doesn't make sense for a rare animal.

Executive Chef
    Started today on the auto start. Just waiting on my adventurnips bring ready. I have been breeding for tessllama so have had constant shock foxes, really hoping that doesn't come back to bite me! I now have 6 terradactyles and 3 thunder mammoths!
    Last edited by Silverrain1; 08-16-16 at 12:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 5 was simple enough. Planted 6 crops of Spell Melons when I woke up in the morning to finish Act 1 (Plant Spell Melons x 6). I fed my baby Shock Fox 15 times and then put it into the Evolution Flower. I fed my level 10 Shock Fox 10 times to finish Act 2 (Feed Shock Fox x25). When the Spell Melons were ready to harvest after 5 hours, I collected enough Fungus to complete Act 3 (Collect Fungus from Farms ). I already have Grandmother at level 15, so Act 4 autocompleted (Raise Grandma to Level 11). This also completed Chapter 5 and I collected thee 4 Eirie Trees.

I have a 22 hour fail in the Breeding Den that will be ready for the nest in 7 1/2 . I will hold off breeding another animal until Chapter 6 starts so for Chapter 6 Act 3 which is to Breed a Rock Rhino with another animal. I will have a level 4 Shock Fox to feed 25 times without needing to evolve again and I already have Grandmother at Level 15, so I can finish the first 2 Acts immediately. My plan is to breed the Rock Rhino with a Chromadile so that I have a chance for the Chromadile egg needed to hatch for Chapter 7 Act 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Chapter 5 was simple enough. Planted 6 crops of Spell Melons when I woke up in the morning to finish Act 1 (Plant Spell Melons x 6). I fed my baby Shock Fox 15 times and then put it into the Evolution Flower. I fed my level 10 Shock Fox 10 times to finish Act 2 (Feed Shock Fox x25). When the Spell Melons were ready to harvest after 5 hours, I collected enough Fungus to complete Act 3 (Collect Fungus from Farms ). I already have Grandmother at level 15, so Act 4 autocompleted (Raise Grandma to Level 11). This also completed Chapter 5 and I collected thee 4 Eirie Trees.

I have a 22 hour fail in the Breeding Den that will be ready for the nest in 7 1/2 . I will hold off breeding another animal until Chapter 6 starts so for Chapter 6 Act 3 which is to Breed a Rock Rhino with another animal. I will have a level 4 Shock Fox to feed 25 times without needing to evolve again and I already have Grandmother at Level 15, so I can finish the first 2 Acts immediately. My plan is to breed the Rock Rhino with a Chromadile so that I have a chance for the Chromadile egg needed to hatch for Chapter 7 Act 1.
    Breeding Rock Rhino with a Chromadile may very likely result in a 5-hour Rainguin (EE/W), a 9-hour Racmoon (E/D), or an 11-hour Chromadile (W/D) with a better probability in getting Rainguin or Racmoon. How about breeding Rock Rhino with Crystal Unicorn? It's very likely to get a 2-hour Rock Rhino. After 2 hours, you can try Skyger with Frostfang, and the probability to get Chromadile is quite high. This is just my opinion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Breeding Rock Rhino with a Chromadile may very likely result in a 5-hour Rainguin (EE/W), a 9-hour Racmoon (E/D), or an 11-hour Chromadile (W/D) with a better probability in getting Rainguin or Racmoon. How about breeding Rock Rhino with Crystal Unicorn? It's very likely to get a 2-hour Rock Rhino. After 2 hours, you can try Skyger with Frostfang, and the probability to get Chromadile is quite high. This is just my opinion.
    There are lots of times that I would follow your suggestion but it doesn't work as well for me this time. I already have an Obsidian Cyclops and I don't have any good Earth hybrids to try for. My nest won't clear until about this time tomorrow so a short wait time won't help me. When I first try for the Chromadile, it will be 24 hours before I need it, so if I get it first time, hatching would be leaving the nest. I can easily afford at least one fail and then try to time it so the Chromadile hatching occurs when it moves to the nest. It also gets me an extra try for the Tortice.

Thanks for the suggestion.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 08-16-16 at 02:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 9 (4 acts)

1 raise Big Bad Wolf to lvl 12
    2 feed Chromadile 20x
    3 plant mana bananas 6x
    4 hatch a racmoon (D/E 9 hours)
    REWARD: 12 runes

Chapter 10 (4 acts)

1 raise Big Bad Wolf to lvl 15
    2 feed Racmoon 25x
    3 harvest mana bananas 6x
    4 collect basket of goodies by harvesting 70x