Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ride of Little Red! New Storybook Adventure!

Executive Chef
    @clark_wayne in ch 5 act 4 you raise grandmother to 11 (not 10) and reward is 4 Eerie trees

Executive Chef
    Chapter 6 (4 acts)

1 feed shock fox 25x
    2 Raise Grandmother to lvl 15
    3 Breed Rock Rhino with another animal
    4 harvest Mystic Mango 6x

Reward: Big Bad Wolf

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Chapter 6 (4 acts)

1 feed shock fox 25x
    2 Raise Grandmother to lvl 15
    3 Breed Rock Rhino with another animal
    4 harvest Mystic Mango 6x

Reward: Big Bad Wolf
    Is this also for lower levels, or not. I'm lvl 20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by M99UNA View Post
    Is this also for lower levels, or not. I'm lvl 20
    Magicsparklefire is posting missions for lower levels

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    @clark_wayne in ch 5 act 4 you raise grandmother to 11 (not 10) and reward is 4 Eerie trees
    thx post #6 updated
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Quote Originally Posted by RenZenGoddess View Post
    Ch 2 is plant bananas then collect 24 fungi

I do not like the differences in prizes. That is wrong. Lower levels were not given the unicorn in the last event. In Castle Story, lower levels have different tasks, but the prizes are the same. it is not right to announce prizes without proper parameters. At what level will I get the posted prizes? Bad form Storm8! It is also hard that there is late info, if any, as to what we have to do: I had planted the required crop for the ch 2 so it would be ready to harvest, and it was bananas, instead. I still got the food, but this could have hurt me (although it didn't).
    We need to all get the same prizes, or the event should tell us if there is a difference.
    sorry to hear that but I can confirm there is a like 3 lvl difference in doing story..

Below lvl 17 from the day you start the story quest .... so chapter 1 in here you should get plant the 1 hr crop
    Lvl 17 ~ 20 or 21 from the day you start the story quest.... magicsparklefire did a great job posting it so chapter 3 you should get "grandmother"
    Lvl 22 above from the day you start story quest..... trust me I just reach lvl 22 when I click on the story, you sure do not want to be in my shoes looking at the quest which I am consider high level... I should have start this story from day 1 so I might be in magicsparklefire shoes instead of where I am with the big ***s >_<"

I am not calling you a liar since I have not complete the previous unicorn story but I was not at the right lvl so when the quest prompt me when I believe I reach lvl 12 or 13(I really cannot remember) I only have less than 5 days to complete... I did try though but I can CONFIRM that I was 17 or above when the unicorn ended & I am almost at the end or 2nd last last chapter.

If you complete the quest of the unicorn & you did not receive it is this from your friend? have you actually witness or confirm this?

We are already at red riding story & you are still below lvl 17? If you actually play the WHOLE unicorn story like my inactive wife & she becomes inactive for the WHOLE leaderboards 10days scoring only less than 300 & not doing much she is still lvl 19 till today sharing the same quest like magicsparklefire

Yeah, I didn't get the unicorn grand prize after completing the last event either. I just turned level 20 this week, so I'm guessing Little Red won't be the Grand Prize for me this time. Maybe the wolf or something? We'll see soon enough...

Executive Chef
    Chapter 3 went extremely well. Woke up and bred a Shock Fox with a Fairy Ferret to complete Act 1 (Breed Fairy Ferret with any animal). Grandmother was ready to leave the Evolution Flower at level 4, so I moved her from the Evolution Flower and this completed Act 2 (Raise Grandma to Level 4). I fed Grandmother through level 9 and put her back into the Evolution Flower. When my farms were free, I planted 5 of the farms with Adventurnips and one with Charm Cherries. Two hours later the Adventurnips were ready and I harvested them to complete Act 3 (Harvest Adventurnips x5). I collected my 10 Realm Runes for completing the chapter.

I just put Grandmother back into the Evolution Flower for her final stint to get to level 15. When I bred the Shock Fox with a Fairy Ferret, I received a 12 hour timer that I hoped would be a Shock Fox. I just moved the egg to the nest and it turns out that it was the Shock Fox required for Chapter 4 Act 1. It will be ready to hatch just as Chapter 4 is scheduled to start. Since Grandmother will be at Level 15 by then, I should be able to complete Chapter 4 within minutes of waking up tomorrow. I have a level 10 Shock Fox to help with the feeding in future steps which should make the next few Chapters go smoothly.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics3 View Post
    sorry to hear that but I can confirm there is a like 3 lvl difference in doing story..

Below lvl 17 from the day you start the story quest .... so chapter 1 in here you should get plant the 1 hr crop
    Lvl 17 ~ 20 or 21 from the day you start the story quest.... magicsparklefire did a great job posting it so chapter 3 you should get "grandmother"
    Lvl 22 above from the day you start story quest..... trust me I just reach lvl 22 when I click on the story, you sure do not want to be in my shoes looking at the quest which I am consider high level... I should have start this story from day 1 so I might be in magicsparklefire shoes instead of where I am with the big ***s >_<"

I am not calling you a liar since I have not complete the previous unicorn story but I was not at the right lvl so when the quest prompt me when I believe I reach lvl 12 or 13(I really cannot remember) I only have less than 5 days to complete... I did try though but I can CONFIRM that I was 17 or above when the unicorn ended & I am almost at the end or 2nd last last chapter.

If you complete the quest of the unicorn & you did not receive it is this from your friend? have you actually witness or confirm this?

We are already at red riding story & you are still below lvl 17? If you actually play the WHOLE unicorn story like my inactive wife & she becomes inactive for the WHOLE leaderboards 10days scoring only less than 300 & not doing much she is still lvl 19 till today sharing the same quest like magicsparklefire
    I'm only replying to this to let you know that, what I think the original poster was talking about when they were saying it was unfair to see a different prize than what they were actually given is on the message boards listing the steps and prizes vs reality for lower level players in the actual game. I'm at a much higher level (over level 65 now) on my regular account (& hadn't created my baby account due to a switch to iPhone from android but I'm still playing on my primary over wifi because I love the game enough to play it twice! Lol!) but my daughter was under level 19 during the last storybook adventure and her steps were different (& much easier) than mine but the grand prize for her storybook adventure was only going to be the Party Animal! Not the Unicorn! She was very upset about that and it actually made her feel less motivated to try to complete the adventure, and now plays the game less than she used to even because she saw the beautiful Grand Unicorn on here (& I think it might have even been on their pop up screen when she opened her game) & she didn't think it was fair that she wasn't even given the choice to try to win it just because of her level. Of course, I could be wrong about what the original poster meant in their post but this was how my daughter felt.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    Auto start says August 16. I'm waiting till the 15th at least to increase my food supply. Good luck to you.
    Thanks for your reply and good luck to you as well!

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast