Thread: Value Pack-500 Gold/Valiant Dragon/Shimming Shrine August 11 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Burrymillz View Post
    I really doubt it's random
    Me too

Banned
    I didn't get this one so I saved 20 bucks

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand the plan why some were offered infinity some the valiant pack and some nought. I myself had the infinity pack on offer ,but it was the valiant one that really tweaked my interest. Guess like so many the dollars stayed in my pocket . Then one gets a little huffy about the whole show and tightens the purse strings for awhile.lol

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm really strange how I got offered it in one of my accs then it disappeared hmmm makes no sense does Elsa statement tbh I received the offer and does that then mean even though it disappeared I SHOULD be entitled to it then cause it seems like I'm not now the offer strangely disappeared , money saved I suppose doubt I will be funding again for a while nows like others here , []
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-15-16 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party games comments - 2nd reminder

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    Me too
    No way it's random. All their precious mods and employees get it don't they?

Fashion Designer
    Wow! There is a whole lot of negativity here over not getting access to the pack... lots of accusations, too. It must be very difficult to be an unpaid volunteer - and routinely face this garbage.

So, here is a big Thank You to the mods that stick around and wade through the muck to keep us informed and try to find answers to our questions!

And yes, I received the original broken offer. No, I couldn't purchase it. I don't have space on my phone to download another version that may or may not have the offer... but it was a,screaming deal! Congrats to those who managed the purchase!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Not it's not. We all get everything else , wheels and regular value packs do we not?
    Hi I have not had this Value Pack, but TL asks not the same everywhere Value Pack to . But we get the Value Pack later determined yet .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I didn't get this one so I saved 20 bucks
    Think a lot of us have saved money by not having this offer or having it then taken away lol wonder how much that's gonna sting them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by byteme77 View Post
    Think a lot of us have saved money by not having this offer or having it then taken away lol wonder how much that's gonna sting them
    Curious to see what the next pack brings

Rhino Keeper
    I had this pack but was unable to purchase. It disappeared and was replaced with Infinity pack. Pissed me off but I did the original game install and there it was again alongside the Infinity pack. Bought it - no brainer