Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Value Pack-500 Gold/Valiant Dragon/Shimming Shrine August 11 2016

The Honorable Panda

Value Pack-500 Gold/Valiant Dragon/Shimming Shrine August 11 2016

(49 days)

Elsa edit:
    The pack is not available for all players, but both Android and iOS players can receive the offer. The availability of the offer may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Thanks for your patience everyone! This offer is now only available via the regular version of the game. The seasonal versions will no longer show this offer. Please note that this offer is for both Android and iOS but it may not be available for all users.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-12-16 at 06:14 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I think this is a smart decision, make people at least think about spending money by offering good stuff like this...a gold producing dragon plus the Valiant is also a good combo.

Lightbulb Is this a glitch ?

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

(49 days)
    Is this a glitch in the game cause my friend doesn't haven't on their android tablet??

New Resident
    Why is this not available on android?

Executive Chef
    I doubt it's a glitch. i really don't get it, why do you all like to slap android users right across the face every other day it seems anymore? Fountain of youth works in FFS for android, but not here...second temple is IoS only...album is IoS only...Arctic Isles is IoS only...the temple and isles wouldn't be such an insult, except when leaderboards come, they COUNT toward points, which makes it so much harder for droid users, not only because some folks start off on android then go back to their IoS device, but also because it's much harder to earn points in general...and this is a great deal that I would probably buy if it were available, even though I already have a valiant. Gah, sorry, it's building up and building up, and it's really really not right.

Edit...If it turns out I just got upset over nothing, I apologize and will remove this post as soon as it's confirmed i was wrong, lol. But it's not showing up on my game either, and, unless they released a brand new dlc pack or whatever on the play store, I am up to date.
    Last edited by Niire; 08-11-16 at 06:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have this offer and I'm on android. I just can't see the price or buy it but that's most likely because I already own valiant.

New Resident
    Lillidee...What version of the game are you playing (like on android there are different dragon story apps) and what version of android do you have?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LilliDee View Post
    I have this offer and I'm on android. I just can't see the price or buy it but that's most likely because I already own valiant.
    I am on Android. I see the offer and not the price, I assumed it was because I am not in the US and it wasn't showing the adjusted CAN price. I don't own valiant.
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Fashion Designer
    Oh wow, this is a great deal! I'm on Android and thankfully I can see the offer and the USD price just fine.

Rhino Keeper
    I am on android and I dont have it. Gonna make me really mad if IOS only after all they have that we don't funny they take my money the same.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast