Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Global Game Cruise August 10 2016

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Does anyone know when this cruise will auto start?
    This auto starts on 8/29 at 2:30 pm.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Are you sure? I thought it auto started in like 4 days after release oO

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    Are you sure? I thought it auto started in like 4 days after release oO
    I received this information from a community manager. I will double check.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Can you check on if the new recipe is really going to last for 22 days? That seems overly long for a cruise related food to last. It's usually like 15 days or something on the first day you can start the cruise, but I have 4 days left of cruise (started first day available) and it shows 22 days left for the two limited time recipes. It just seems long, unless there is another Olympic themed non cruise after that will also use these items.

Hi Storm8 and fellow chefs!

I was wondering if you spend the gems to unlock the next day early, will the next consecutive days open early? Here is an example:

Let's say I finished the current day's cruise orders (Thursday). If I spend the gems to open the locked next day (Friday) to work on those orders and say I finished it on that same day (Thursday), do I have to wait until Saturday for the NEXT day to unlock? Or will it unlock on that given Friday?

I apologize if this was a little confusing! Please let me know, I would appreciate the help to figure this out. (:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	380 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	32953

I finished the cruise. I haven't had a second visit yet, it's been 3 and a half hours...

Quote Originally Posted by Candreozzi0115 View Post
    Hi Storm8 and fellow chefs!

I was wondering if you spend the gems to unlock the next day early, will the next consecutive days open early? Here is an example:

Let's say I finished the current day's cruise orders (Thursday). If I spend the gems to open the locked next day (Friday) to work on those orders and say I finished it on that same day (Thursday), do I have to wait until Saturday for the NEXT day to unlock? Or will it unlock on that given Friday?

I apologize if this was a little confusing! Please let me know, I would appreciate the help to figure this out. (:
    You'll still have to wait for the following day. So in your example unlocking Friday early would still mean waiting for Saturday upon completion Friday's orders.

Hope that makes sense.
    Proud owner of The Garlic Tree restaurant

Fashion Designer
    I bought the New Zealand flag as it was featured. I am EXTREMELY disappointed. It is so tiny. It looks like it should be a candle on a cake. Please Flatfoot, can you make the flags bigger, they're just too small, need to be taller too.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I bought the New Zealand flag as it was featured. I am EXTREMELY disappointed. It is so tiny. It looks like it should be a candle on a cake. Please Flatfoot, can you make the flags bigger, they're just too small, need to be taller too.
    I agree. I planned to buy all the flags, but was put off by the size of them. Flags in an Olympic theme should be towering over everything and really imposing. These efforts are tame in comparison, so I'd definitely look into making them larger.
    Proud owner of The Garlic Tree restaurant

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast