Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Global Game Cruise August 10 2016

Fashion Designer
    I think it is so wrong that for the last day of my cruise it is continually asking me for the NEW stamp dishes that I only got this morning about 7 hrs ago when I logged in. One was an 8 hr dish. You'd have to learn that, then repeat it I assume but can't tell as I have no idea of servings it gives. At one stage I had 3 new dishes on my board. I must have refreshed about 12 times. No-one will make me agree that this is fair, especially as cruises have never asked for any of the old stamp dishes.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I think it is so wrong that for the last day of my cruise it is continually asking me for the NEW stamp dishes that I only got this morning about 7 hrs ago when I logged in. One was an 8 hr dish. You'd have to learn that, then repeat it I assume but can't tell as I have no idea of servings it gives. At one stage I had 3 new dishes on my board. I must have refreshed about 12 times. No-one will make me agree that this is fair, especially as cruises have never asked for any of the old stamp dishes.
    Yes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerbubbles View Post
    i think it is so wrong that for the last day of my cruise it is continually asking me for the new stamp dishes that i only got this morning about 7 hrs ago when i logged in. One was an 8 hr dish. You'd have to learn that, then repeat it i assume but can't tell as i have no idea of servings it gives. At one stage i had 3 new dishes on my board. I must have refreshed about 12 times. No-one will make me agree that this is fair, especially as cruises have never asked for any of the old stamp dishes.
    ^^ this!

New Resident
    Hi im currently try to finish this cruise, but what will be the prize? is it just a recipe or there will be some gems?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by memet1303 View Post
    Hi im currently try to finish this cruise, but what will be the prize? is it just a recipe or there will be some gems?
    Welcome to the forum, memet1303!

It's a recipe that gives you gem(s) every time you serve it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345