Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Global Game Cruise August 10 2016

Executive Chef
    I wonder if this will be the only event this month consider they are giving a month for everyone to complete it?
    Why are they giving such a long time to complete it?
    Main id: squinn1981

New Resident
    Awww I feel so sad that I didn't read the cruise guide before. I used to spend all day and got stress to complete the Sea cruise. Now with some preparation and "head-start", i can complete the last day of Global Game Cruise in just 10 hours without spending gems! Yay

Rhino Keeper
    Longest event ever... Still another 19 days before we get a new event based on the current end time of this event's special food ending.

New Resident
    [] I was so close to completing the cruise! I've been able to finish them before but this one just didn't work out

It'd be handy if the last day was just a little bit longer - you really need to be glued to the game 24/7.

Bit ripped off though that I could've paid to finish the day for 280ish gems but now it's over it's 1800 gems. $95 for a cruise event... yeah don't think so.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-20-16 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Removed swearing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KateTiixx View Post
    []I was so close to completing the cruise! I've been able to finish them before but this one just didn't work out

It'd be handy if the last day was just a little bit longer - you really need to be glued to the game 24/7.

Bit ripped off though that I could've paid to finish the day for 280ish gems but now it's over it's 1800 gems. $95 for a cruise event... yeah don't think so.
    It's important, I think, to have gems on hand and helping hands in order to finish the cruises. To work so hard, and to come so close, you could have paid 6 gems to finish a dish times 2, or 12 gems and been finished a lot quicker. This was the first cruise I never paid either, but in the past I always pay a minimum of 12 helping hands, and a minimum of 9 gems when I need to refresh my pantry. That's a lot less than the 95 or 1800.

I sure would like to know how many days until the next event. Is it 22 days like the recipes say? Can a mod please check for us? We all would greatly appreciate it!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-20-16 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    It's important, I think, to have gems on hand and helping hands in order to finish the cruises. To work so hard, and to come so close, you could have paid 6 gems to finish a dish times 2, or 12 gems and been finished a lot quicker. This was the first cruise I never paid either, but in the past I always pay a minimum of 12 helping hands, and a minimum of 9 gems when I need to refresh my pantry. That's a lot less than the 95 or 1800.

I sure would like to know how many days until the next event. Is it 22 days like the recipes say? Can a mod please check for us? We all would greatly appreciate it!
    They won't be able to release such info ahead of schedule. Check your game regularly for notifications.

Rhino Keeper
    Can we get confirmation that the dishes are indeed 22 days left, or if it's a glitch?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    Can we get confirmation that the dishes are indeed 22 days left, or if it's a glitch?
    The dates in our game are correct since this cruise auto starts on 8/29 at 2:30 pm.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. Super long event. I hope there is a part two and not just waiting.

Hello all! I finished my first cruise ever and now am wondering about the prize. How many gems does it drop when you serve it? How often does the little Olympian drop torches? It's been 14 hours and I've collected 2.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast