Global Game Cruise August 10 2016

This auto starts on 8/29 at 2:30 pm.

10 Day Cruise

Prize- Unlock new recipe

Cruise Guides
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....se-Event-Guide
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Event*-(-o-)-*

Limited Recipes

Last edited by kooky panda; 08-23-16 at 09:28 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I don't know why they have to give 2 cruises in a row. Hopefully it doesn't continue this way and if so then I won't play anymore. So tired of cruises ��

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyoz View Post
    I don't know why they have to give 2 cruises in a row. Hopefully it doesn't continue this way and if so then I won't play anymore. So tired of cruises ��
    Cruises give us a chance to earn stamps, especially for our Android folks. Besides we get to win a gem recipe.

Yup I do love winning new recipes��

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for posting the reward structure!

I'm surprised the ribbon lady is so early in the quest! Not very interested in the other rewards... already have unlocked my stamp recipes... and I've got more money than I know what to do with having made those stamp recipes.

(If only there was a way to use coins to buy construction as I haven't gotten hammers or shovels in forever.)

Farm Supplier
    Plese tell me , how many -coins I have to collect daily , to finish my daily task , I play without using gems . so no skiping ..and also is it same number of coins for the first and 10th day ?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ostraoz View Post
    Plese tell me , how many -coins I have to collect daily , to finish my daily task , I play without using gems . so no skiping ..and also is it same number of coins for the first and 10th day ?
    The number of cruise coins varies every day. They get harder towards day 10. You can skip without gems, it takes 30 minutes. See the guides in the links are in the first post.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ariffraff View Post
    The number of cruise coins varies every day. They get harder towards day 10. You can skip without gems, it takes 30 minutes. See the guides in the links are in the first post.
    -thank you a lot. I counted: yesterday was 28, the day before it was 20. But I remember previous cruise 10th day was very hard and long (under the sea) I completed task just few hours before end.

Rhino Keeper
    This cruise seems really just thrown together at the last minute. Anyone else feel like this? The rewards and the seasonal decorations are sparse to me.

Not really motivating for me prize wise. Even the seasonal dishes seem lazy. Maybe that's just me?

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know when this cruise will auto start?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast