Thread: Just a discussion: Who pursues 3 stars on all levels, and/or pursues all goals?

Rhino Keeper

Just a discussion: Who pursues 3 stars on all levels, and/or pursues all goals?

Just curious if anyone else goes after 3 stars on all levels, and/or finishing all goals, while we wait for new islands?

Right now I have 3 stars on everything through level 565.

I haven't gotten nearly so far on the goals, as level 109 (no popping green bubbles) has tripped me up, as mentioned in another thread.

Also, I prefer to beat levels without boosts the first time, but I have no qualms about using boosts to achieve the goals or 3 stars.

How do you guys play?

Congratulationson your achievements! I do play the 3 stars till level 522 . Played during the long gap where no new islands were available. I also played the goals to get rewards when I ran out of coins to buy boosts to beat the higher levels.
    Had a question on level 50 where we are tasked not to pop pink or red bubbles. I played without popping pink bubbles but doesn't seem to reward me. Are they saying not to pop both colours? Please share . 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, they mean not to pop pink bubbles AND not to pop red bubbles. Good luck! Sounds like you are a good player, I'm sure you can do it.

And yeah, I find that going after goals and 3 stars is a great way to pass the time between new islands.

Thanks for your tips! Keep up your good work too! 😄 Love this game. Happy playing.

Rhino Keeper
    As far as goals go I just scrolled back and found my post about completing all goals in March of 2015. I did use boosts during this. Some time after that there was a three star discussion that I never responded to. Lincstrake said he never used boosts, which I thought was awesome. I had always used boosts. So I decided to start over never using boosts to beat levels, get three stars or to complete goals. I will use them to go back and get gems to play more games. Thus far,excluding the current island Summer Serve, I have three stars on every level except 658, 665, and 713 without boosts. I haven't gotten very far on goals yet.

Rhino Keeper
    HOLY CRUMBS that's incredible! Way to go, Bubbleizer!

And yeah, I like using goals to refill my energy a little quicker, esp when there is a new island I'm trying to work through. For that same reason, I actually don't mind the new watch-video-ads-to-earn-gems feature. Gems = refills!

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to get three stars on every level up to "the long gap". I haven't tried to continue that with the newer levels, as I know that the game makers are always tweaking the levels, and getting three stars usually becomes easier over time. (Although I know of at least a few instances where it became harder.) As Bubbleizer wrote, I attempted to get three stars on each level without ever using external boosts (i.e., boosts other than those built in as part of the levels). I was able to do that on all but about ten or so levels, needing to use boosts on those. (I wrote down the level numbers so I could go back some day and try again to get three stars without boosts.)
    For whatever reason, I never got into the goals. I only attempt them when someone posts on this forum about having trouble achieving them, to see if I can help out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincstrake View Post
    For whatever reason, I never got into the goals. I only attempt them when someone posts on this forum about having trouble achieving them, to see if I can help out.
    LOL well I for one appreciate your help!

I'm not AS into the goals as I am into the 3-stars either, but like lalolao and Bubbleizer, I do use goals to get more gems/coins.