Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Baking Games- August 8 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrie View Post
    What are the chances that the gold section will require mastery of the Champion Sugar recipes? I've been ignoring them and focusing on ToGo Orders and then Secret recipes...but now I'm wondering if I'm gonna need to make a ton of sugar eventually.
    As someone said, they clicked on the gold section "Go!" button and it led them to the ovens for those recipes, so it is highly likely that you will have to master them or cook them. However, the recipes are extremely simple; the Sugar takes 2 minutes to make and its ingredients take 30 minutes to restock. Same with the recipes, longest ingredient takes 30 mins to restock and it takes 30 minutes to cook. Should be easy to master, but you can always start now if needed. Anytime you have a surplus of honey make the sugar to prep for mastering.

Of course, there is a chance that it will just say to serve a certain amount of each recipe, so in that case it might be best to just make the sugar but wait to make the recipes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrie View Post
    What are the chances that the gold section will require mastery of the Champion Sugar recipes? I've been ignoring them and focusing on ToGo Orders and then Secret recipes...but now I'm wondering if I'm gonna need to make a ton of sugar eventually.
    Me too. But when I clicked on the event button for goal 3 it took me to the home oven, which doesn't have an event recipe on it. So I'm still wondering. But as Cammo said, not hard to catch up on the special sugar. I'm staying stocked up with honey to make it just in case.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Got both recipes mastered already, lol, as I had that downtime getting mini donuts (I finally learned it btw, and now it's not showing up lmao!). Hopefully, that's the third thing to do! <3

Good luck everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Me too. But when I clicked on the event button for goal 3 it took me to the home oven, which doesn't have an event recipe on it. So I'm still wondering. But as Cammo said, not hard to catch up on the special sugar. I'm staying stocked up with honey to make it just in case.
    Well that's odd... who knows what it is then!

Does anybody know if we have to finish the silver goal before we start the gold? I will have 4/5 SBC delivered by the end of the day. I am hoping I will be able to work on both silver and gold at the same time.
    PM me for Facebook name.

New Resident
    The special recipes have disappeared off my game. When I click the gold "GO" button it takes me to the oven but not telling me what it wants and there are no special recipe options.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wabtm View Post
    The special recipes have disappeared off my game. When I click the gold "GO" button it takes me to the oven but not telling me what it wants and there are no special recipe options.
    It's the same for me. There isn't a secondary goal for the gold trophy like there was for the bronze and silver. On "The Baking Games" goal I have bronze and silver trophies checked off. Click "Go" on gold trophy task and it sends me to the Home Oven, but it does indicate what to bake. It says part 3 starts on 8/23 so it should be available now, but it doesn't seem to be.

New Resident
    Any update? Still no goals for the gold trophy? Ugh >.<

Fashion Designer
    They should probably come out later today, around 7-8 pm Eastern time. That is usually when the goals updates show up.

It also looks like they are adding more recipes because the value pack has something called "winners frosting" which is not in the two recipes we already have.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janeDough View Post
    Does anybody know if we have to finish the silver goal before we start the gold? I will have 4/5 SBC delivered by the end of the day. I am hoping I will be able to work on both silver and gold at the same time.
    I believe that you can keep working on all goals till August 29th. If you look at the silver goal info it says "You have until 8/29"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast