Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    When would that be for CST?
    6 pm i suppose ))

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    6 pm i suppose ))
    Thx, I'll check back then ��

Executive Chef
    Ohhhhhhh I'm bored.....just start already!! I finished goal 1 days ago and want something to do. 3 more hours.....yuck!,
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    You have to deliver 5 Baker's Club Specials to win the silver cup. I sure hope they find a way to ensure that only learned recipes are required.

Executive Chef
    They didn't...ever since this started, the same unlearned recipe has popped up in the specials for me, and I am concerned for time...

Ironically enough, I only have 3 unlearned recipes, the mini donuts (the one popping up), the last one on Grandma's oven for 1 gold key, and the one that needs the last building to learn (lavish shop I think?).

I haven't been able to do any of the baking game goals because my 'fill-to-go' orders are either Jack or Charlotte's cupcakes. I have been trying to get Jack & Charlottes furniture (goals that have to be met to make their cupcakes) for about 2 months! I have 5/7 of Jacks & 6/7 of Charlottes as well as >45 extra duplicates of their furniture. I am extremely frustrated because no to-go orders can be filled since I can't make any of the orders until I get those 1 of Charlottes or 2of Jack's missing items. I KEEP GETTING DUPLICATES! HELP!
    Has anyone else had this problem? How can I remedy this without having to buy gems to pay for the orders?

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerTeach View Post
    I haven't been able to do any of the baking game goals because my 'fill-to-go' orders are either Jack or Charlotte's cupcakes. I have been trying to get Jack & Charlottes furniture (goals that have to be met to make their cupcakes) for about 2 months! I have 5/7 of Jacks & 6/7 of Charlottes as well as >45 extra duplicates of their furniture. I am extremely frustrated because no to-go orders can be filled since I can't make any of the orders until I get those 1 of Charlottes or 2of Jack's missing items. I KEEP GETTING DUPLICATES! HELP!
    Has anyone else had this problem? How can I remedy this without having to buy gems to pay for the orders?
    if you mean to-go orders, they can be replaced, will take 10mins to get new one:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1269853

if you mean secret specials, unfortunately no way to refresh them.

Oh my Goodness! I wish I knew this month's ago. Thank you VanaCatu!!
    I've already replaced the to-go orders & am looking forward to baking them again.

Executive Chef
    Man, today, again, same thing...mini donuts on the menu. This is getting very frustrating, every single one since this second challenge has started has given me those donuts, and I am STILL trying to earn the money to learn it...

Farm Supplier
    What are the chances that the gold section will require mastery of the Champion Sugar recipes? I've been ignoring them and focusing on ToGo Orders and then Secret recipes...but now I'm wondering if I'm gonna need to make a ton of sugar eventually.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast