Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: New Tournament :Aphrodite Dragon/August 9 2016

Rhino Keeper
    This game is getting to the point where I won't waste anymore time on it. What a stupid game that is just chance when it comes to this stupid tournament. 2 days i have been battling the beserker dragon with high level dragons and I have got nowhere. It is unfair and because of this dead end, I have lost out on 2 days worth of passports due to no arena wins. I am so close to deleting ths game and never playig again. There are too many negatives about it recently it to keep me playing. I am suprised anyone is sticking around.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    This game is getting to the point where I won't waste anymore time on it. What a stupid game that is just chance when it comes to this stupid tournament. 2 days i have been battling the beserker dragon with high level dragons and I have got nowhere. It is unfair and because of this dead end, I have lost out on 2 days worth of passports due to no arena wins. I am so close to deleting ths game and never playig again. There are too many negatives about it recently it to keep me playing. I am suprised anyone is sticking around.
    I am right there with you. Two days battling round 20 amd still cant win? Why have a strategy? Why know strengths and weaknesses when they don't apply. 20-30 rounds??? Really? Same exact result each time too. Nothing phases him even a little. Same exact thing with the last tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkook View Post
    Was she called Draco by any chance? It seemed the most ridiculous of the lot when battling the pink and beautiful Aphrodite that she was still called Draco.
    My Aphrodite was called Draco. Last 3 were all definitely named Draco!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Gotta say, I remember the days when it was possible to finish a tournament without spending gold. I had to ultimate rounds 15, 20 and 25 after battling each one for at least 24hrs. No level 15 dragon has helped, no diamond, champion, valiant nor any impossible to get dragon made any difference. I was always able to easily beat (at least) round 15 in a 6 day tournament. Not anymore. Can't help it but wonder whether someone has changed settings and rules on the other side?

Rhino Keeper
    Took out Olympus with Sunlight 14 bM. Kind of surprised! I ran out of food and didn't finish that Tales; glad it came to good use.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm out...... Well actually I was three days ago, but kept trying, three times I beat difficult dragons only for the game to 'refresh' and the win not count! Funnily enough each time I won it was in just two moves only for the refresh battle to not succeed in three! Grrrrr, seriously not fair, I still am yet to win a tournament without spending any gold to ultimate or speed up, even know I have several level 15 dragons (including diamond) and a level 11 stalwart........ Getting boring S8, BORING!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    So, after 3 frustrating days battling against that chariot dragon I beat him using king dragon, although I'm sure I would have won using any other dragon as I think us winning or losing is somehow controlled by the game (thanks to those who gave me ideas of which dragon to use, none of them worked, but thank you anyway ). So, after that I had barely more than one day to battle the other 15 dragons, something imposible with all those champion and olympus dragons on the way that are not affected by type. I've reached dragon #25 (surprise: another champion!), I can't defeat him and I'm going to sleep right now so this is the end of the tournament for me. Sadly, it's not the first time this happens to me.

So the message I get from the creators is: we don't care if you spend 6 days playing every hour because you will still get nothing! Unless... you pay (malefic smile while they recline on the couch and swirl wine in a glass).

I see the comments of people experiencing the same and it's a shame, really

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    My Aphrodite was called Draco. Last 3 were all definitely named Draco!
    My lovely Aphrodite was also named "Draco"! If she hatches with that name, I'll certainly rename her! I'm just so glad I have her! Best of luck to all! Thx for everyone's help!

I fell asleep with only aphrodisiac left to battle and one hour to go. Alas, she was not to be mine! Bummer!

Nightclub Owner
    Ah well, didnt finish this one
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)