Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: New Tournament :Aphrodite Dragon/August 9 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mai_jdc View Post
    Same here. I tried everything that were suggested here and still no luck! I don't have high lvl diamonds or champions. Don't know what to used anymore. ��
    I finally got it with my wild dragon.
    I have a diamond but it sucks at fighting. I only use it to breed more commons lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 9krm View Post
    I finally got it with my wild dragon.
    I have a diamond but it sucks at fighting. I only use it to breed more commons lol
    Highly recommend you both level your diamonds up to fifteen, you will see an amazing difference . The food cost isn't that bad either. I think it was my first fifteen even before commons. I actually bought my first champion in a value pack and they come up up fairly often I think. It was well with it for me and the food was a bonus as well as it got me off on the right foot without having to fight champs to get it. He has always been one of my best fighters even tho I have not yet levelled him higher than ten. (I have other champions that took less food.) good luck with your quests!

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    After 28 straight losses Banshee magicked Centurion right out of the ring! Playing catch up now.

Host(ess)
    Totally stuck with Berserker! This tournament has been pretty easy for me until now... Couple of losses but now totally stuck!

Rhino Keeper
    Got stick with Beserker, defeated me 12 times, including 3 Level 15 Diamonds and 2 Champions. Got it with Athlete Level 11.
    Everything else was easy 4 other defeats.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponttu View Post
    Totally stuck with Berserker! This tournament has been pretty easy for me until now... Couple of losses but now totally stuck!
    After 2 days of being stucked with Berserker, I finally beat him with my lvl3 Tropic Tide. With 19hours to go, hope I will be able to finish this tournament. Goodluck to all of us still battling!

can you tell me why i haven't received any gold after round 15, 20, 25???

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mai_jdc View Post
    After 2 days of being stucked with Berserker, I finally beat him with my lvl3 Tropic Tide. With 19hours to go, hope I will be able to finish this tournament. Goodluck to all of us still battling!
    Quote Originally Posted by EvieandIzzie View Post
    Got stick with Beserker, defeated me 12 times, including 3 Level 15 Diamonds and 2 Champions. Got it with Athlete Level 11.
    Everything else was easy 4 other defeats.
    I finally got him with Island 10!!! Let's see if I'll be able to even finish this thing!

Executive Chef
    Down to the last round, but it is bedtime, so the last round will have to wait. Just glad to only have one to go.

Full list HERE.

Edit: Tired as I am, couldn't fall asleep, so Aphrodite is on the nest.

My Diamond hybrids excelled this tournament.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 08-14-16 at 05:50 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on round 20 now with 17 hours to go doesn't look like I'm gonna make it . This sucks it's no fun anymore .