Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: New Tournament :Aphrodite Dragon/August 9 2016

Executive Chef
    I'm fighting Scylla next, I always have trouble beating it outside of tournaments

Nightclub Owner
    Going slowly this time around, only at round 7 right now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Rd 15 and 20 ****ed by fire 15, Rd 25 ****ed by metal 15, diamond lost Rd 25

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    APHRODITE DRAGON TOURNAMENT

OMG... Aphrodite dragon......... It's one of my favorite Olympus hybrid and I've been waiting a long time for its re-release... Yay, finally..., so surprise with its re-release in a regular tourney... AMAZING!!! I'll try my best to get this one, fingers crossed...

Good luck to all friends still battling!
    Congratulations to all the winners!
    Congrats! Thank you as well for always posting your battles. I find them very helpful.
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Rhino Keeper
    In my mind, this is by far the hardest of all tournaments I have played. 3 level 19+ champions and very difficult others, l 20 Olympus that is less than 25% **** rate for everything. I lost to level 15 diamond 15 times against centurion (21 times, altogether)!, not encouraged. This game is becoming very frustrating for me..

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I used the leftover gold from purchasing the USA Dragon (Yup, as soon as he grows up he will definitely be kicking butt in the arena) to speed up the rest of the rounds. Surprisingly I've only lost 4 times in the entire tourney not losing to any dragon more than once. My total results are on page 2 but here's some highlights from the battles I've seen people have problems with:

14. Poseidon - Music 10 B
    15. Chariot - Diamond 15 Bb
    16. Cursed Idol - Warrior Princess 10 M
    20. Centurion - Queen 10 BBB
    24. Scylla - King 10 bmb
    25. Berserker - D. of Darkness 13 Mm
    28. Olympus - Siamese 10 mB
    29. Achilles (The hardest dragon in this tournament) - Diamond 15 B
    30. Aphrodite - Lord of Light 10 mB

Banned
    Just finished and Lvl 3 Achilles took out both Olympus and Aphrodite, what a clever little thing. So original Aphrodite in habitat and new one in storage!

New Resident
    I just beat round 12, and so far every dragon I have fought against has been named Draco. I thought the names are generated randomly, so isn't it odd that they all have the same name? Has this happened to anyone else?

Update: I guess I jinxed myself. Round 13's Pride Dragon was named Arc.

Update 2: Round 14 Poseidon is back to Draco.
    Last edited by kingofmay; 08-11-16 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Update

Rhino Keeper
    Here we go again. Four rounds down to Chariot. Whatis everybody using? My Infinity lost twice as did Metal and RS

Chariot went down yesterday with 2 bashes (Bb) from my level 4 Stalwart. Now I'm stuck on fates... After having issue with hades. Is this my punishment for not having a ton of trouble with chariot? Lol if I don't have trouble with the expected champions, then I'll have problems with dragons with types that shouldn't be so difficult to beat...

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast