Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For those of you that have fully expanded...

Executive Chef
    Considering that there are over 20 expansions visible, with cool stuff on them, it would be great if we could actually expand there soon. Preferably not concurrent with a tough event this time.

Or the game could drop more hard hats so we can build up until we can build out again. Or more tickets from boardwalk orders though that only helps population not mastery. One more shovel and I will be at the current expansion limit. Like many others in this thread, I will probably stop playing daily when that happens and I fill it.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Considering that there are over 20 expansions visible, with cool stuff on them, it would be great if we could actually expand there soon. Preferably not concurrent with a tough event this time.

Or the game could drop more hard hats so we can build up until we can build out again. Or more tickets from boardwalk orders though that only helps population not mastery. One more shovel and I will be at the current expansion limit. Like many others in this thread, I will probably stop playing daily when that happens and I fill it.
    I agree wholeheartedly. Or as I mentioned earlier let us have option of selling a few selects items from inventory not whole lot. I am enjoying this game but soon it will be impossible unless we get more hard hats or bricks etc. I have fully expanded and am waiting for more expansions or space to put ,y houses in

Executive Chef
    I finished expanding a few days ago and my inventory is filling up again. I guess I will delete all my 14 saws, though I REALLY wish I could sell them and/or delete down to 5 but not all. Can anyone on staff here let us know if it's likely we will be able to expand again in a few days? Or a few weeks? Months? I'd really hate to delete all my saws then the next day need them. I know the timing of releases is not an exact science since once it is sent to the App Store it is out of the team's control, but a vague estimate would be really appreciated. As in, a week or less vs. 2-3 weeks vs. longer than that.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I finished expanding a few days ago and my inventory is filling up again. I guess I will delete all my 14 saws, though I REALLY wish I could sell them and/or delete down to 5 but not all. Can anyone on staff here let us know if it's likely we will be able to expand again in a few days? Or a few weeks? Months? I'd really hate to delete all my saws then the next day need them. I know the timing of releases is not an exact science since once it is sent to the App Store it is out of the team's control, but a vague estimate would be really appreciated. As in, a week or less vs. 2-3 weeks vs. longer than that.
    When I finished my last expansion a while ago, I quickly deleted my 17 shovels which were overly in excess with 0 saw and 1 tripod. This way I could have more time to collect them again, since we wouldnt know when the next expansion is and they couldnt release the info ahead of time.

Executive Chef
    Okay, bye bye 20 saws. Hope you return when I need you!

Still have 12 tripods and 12 shovels. Guess when I fill up again I will delete whichever of those I have more of.

It would be great if we could get an expansion soon, and a week or two's warning.

Host(ess)
    Warning now needed since I deleted 40+ of each of the expansion items! Finally got space in inventory to actually make stuff instead of juggling around

Host(ess)
    Am I glad I took the final step of deleting all expansion stuff. I have such a lovely open inventory that I keep making products and they keep coming up in shops to sell I just have the sell at that time na don't make them. Feel so free! No hurry for expansion now. Storing businesses and making houses instead. Once the area opens up hopefully will,have collected some parts to expand so I can put all the businesses or some of them out to get to next level. Yep Any! Back to enjoying the ga,e

Host(ess)
    But the creators have to do something about deleting just a few items to r selling the, so we can slo buy if needed from market as many other games do. Please please please put that feature in when the next expansions come up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12