Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Summer Games County Fair - Aug 12, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by RatedArtCom View Post
    Anyone have any idea how many of each would be suitable for the start of the event? I now have:
    - 67 Brigadeiros
    - 48 Pastel
    - 34 Moqueca
    - 20 Pao de Queijo
    and I'm using the last of my barn capacity to get the number of Pao up to about 30.
    You've been busy! Lol. If the next event is the county fair type (in the big area next to the truck delivery building) then be careful not to overfill your barn with event items because if I remember from the last one, the orders will ask for non event items as well. We won't know what type of event it will be until it starts, I guess, but just a heads up on keeping an eye on your barn space.

New Resident
    If you check the descriptions of the event items in your barn, they are listed as a "Limited-time recipe for the 2016 Summer Games County Fair".

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rowanboat View Post
    If you check the descriptions of the event items in your barn, they are listed as a "Limited-time recipe for the 2016 Summer Games County Fair".
    Totally missed clicking on info...Thank You rowanboat...Judy goes to make long to cook other items...

Last edited by judyandthecat; 08-11-16 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rowanboat View Post
    Well spotted rowanboat! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Totally missed clicking on info...Thank You rowanboat...Judy goes to make long to cook other items...

I never saw that either Judy! That's what Ive been doing too, making items that take lots of hours. I'm also keeping a look out for items I cannot make myself (such as those from the Sushi shop, etc) and buying them, though I am cringing each time I do because they are so expensive, lol. I'm trying to save up for a fifth feed mill but if I remember correctly, the last county fair was a great help for adding lots of coins to your total so hopefull I'll soon make up for what I've spent.

I just remembered something from the last county fair. Didn't we have an extra little swarm of bees who were very generous with dropping items every so often? I hope we have something similar for this one as they were very helpful but of course vanished after the event finished. I was sad to see them go.. I named each little bee and everything... :/ IF we do have a little helper, I wonder what it would be? As its themed on Brazil, the host country of the Olympics, maybe we'll have a little Brazilian animal popping up here and there, or maybe an Olympic runner dashing through our farmyards! )
    Last edited by SallyCat60; 08-11-16 at 01:30 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyCat60 View Post
    I never saw that either Judy! That's what Ive been doing too, making items that take lots of hours. I'm also keeping a look out for items I cannot make myself (such as those from the Sushi shop, etc) and buying them, though I am cringing each time I do because they are so expensive, lol. I'm trying to save up for a fifth feed mill but if I remember correctly, the last county fair was a great help for adding lots of coins to your total so hopefull I'll soon make up for what I've spent.
    When you donate items to county fair I think it is for zero coins but there are usually awesome decorations as prizes and most of the time final prize is a pet...

Rhino Keeper
    I liked how in the bee event we could win a set if upgrading tools to increase barn space.

Arghh, I want it to start now, I can barely save anymore items in my barn and I want to know whether the prize is worth the effort.
    Last edited by mearro; 08-11-16 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    When you donate items to county fair I think it is for zero coins but there are usually awesome decorations as prizes and most of the time final prize is a pet...
    Oh yes, I think your right! I beleive what was making my cash till ring was the items the bees were dropping. Lots of grape flans if I remember correctly.

I don't understand how the time converter works to tell me when the event will start im central time state arkansas when i put that in it tells me the same time i have on my clock already

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast